STS-Payloads- STS-41C

myles

Reaction score
Hi, I am using STS Payloads, and I cannot seem to grapple with SolarMax... I match the rotation, and I cannot attach to it. Where do I attach to it? Is it that thing that looks like an RMS grappling target? I even tried killing its rotation in the Scenario Editor, but I still cannot Grapple it, let alone with the RMS. Any help, thanks!

Myles

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Turn on Grapple Points.

myles

Reaction score
I already tried that, and I still can't seem to attach to it. Which part do I need to attach to?

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I have no idea. Try putting the arm on the very bottom and switch around places and see what happens.

Giezer1984

Reaction score
Website
www.Giezer1984.tk
Same here

Same problem here, i think sts payloads is fantastic add-on but i've not used it anymore since its i so difficult to put things back or to grapple stuff. Sometimes i get a little bit frustrated when i almost done with the mission and them i cant seem to grapple the solarmax on 41C for example.

Still as you watch the video from the real 41C it seems they couldnt grapple it also in the first place. They just stopped the rotation eventually by holding on to the solarmax. :). So i just used the killrot also. BTW the manual says something about certain offset on high frame rate systems. Do you have a high framerate system?

Gijs

myles

Reaction score
Still as you watch the video from the real 41C it seems they couldnt grapple it also in the first place. They just stopped the rotation eventually by holding on to the solarmax. :). So i just used the killrot also. BTW the manual says something about certain offset on high frame rate systems. Do you have a high framerate system?

Gijs

Yeah, If you watch the postflight presentation video, they grappled the wing and stopped it. I do have high framerates, from around 40-150ish.