Project STU 2016 0.1% Feedback is Welcome! (Comments!)

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
what vessels do you think you want for the Fanfiction's?

Breen Warship is on the way

Oh, I don't know, probably just the Olympic-class, since I already have most of the vessels I need. In any case, I'll only be uploading the canon systems anyway (though first, I need to finish updating the existing systems). That said, one of these new systems - namely the Ba'ku system - includes a scenario recreating the events of Insurrection, for which I will need some Son'a vessels.

Trekkie

Starfleet Head of Ship Design
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, probably just the Olympic-class, since I already have most of the vessels I need. In any case, I'll only be uploading the canon systems anyway (though first, I need to finish updating the existing systems). That said, one of these new systems - namely the Ba'ku system - includes a scenario recreating the events of Insurrection, for which I will need some Son'a vessels.

i could get you some Son'a vessels! i'll see what i can do

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Oh, and I also noticed something else - you included a config file for the Breen warship as part of your Star Trek Universe add-on, but not the mesh file. Again, I'm sorry if I seem impatient, but I really need those vessels.

And one more thing - I could possibly use some Iconian probes, as one of the new systems is Iconia's, and it includes two scenarios featuring said probes.

Last edited: