Advanced Question Take-off with NASSP Virtual AGC

gamcdonald

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to successfully fly Apollo missions using this setup? The AGC is playing me around! Probably due to my setup but I was wondering if it was possible.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Has anyone managed to successfully fly Apollo missions using this setup? The AGC is playing me around! Probably due to my setup but I was wondering if it was possible.

The single launch scenario that I remember marked as working, really works... but it takes some time.

jedimaster1214

CDR-LMP-CMP
Reaction score
Yes, it is entirely possible! However, it is currently supported for Apollo 7.

You CAN do Apollo 8 and beyond, but certain parts of the spacecrafts aren't implemented, like the TVC for the Service Propulsion System, which means you cant do long burns.

gamcdonald

Reaction score
Haven't even left the ground yet. Did you manage to do it? Is there an apollo 11 onwards scenario? I don't think there is.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Haven't even left the ground yet. Did you manage to do it? Is there an apollo 11 onwards scenario? I don't think there is.

Are you doing the Apollo 7 scenario - with AGC?

gamcdonald

Reaction score
Are you doing the Apollo 7 scenario - with AGC?

I am. Is there a particular checklist to be following? I'm using the one on the NASSP wiki, but my AGC crashes when I try to initiate P01. When I say crashes, I mean gets stuck with the No AT&T light on. And it doesn't go off and progress to P02.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I am. Is there a particular checklist to be following? I'm using the one on the NASSP wiki, but my AGC crashes when I try to initiate P01. When I say crashes, I mean gets stuck with the No AT&T light on. And it doesn't go off and progress to P02.

I remember that I used the Original checklist + The Checklist MFD of NASSP. Can try it again... must just install the recent Project Apollo

gamcdonald

Reaction score
I remember that I used the Original checklist + The Checklist MFD of NASSP. Can try it again... must just install the recent Project Apollo

I've just been using the one online. Haven't tried the Checklist MFD yet. Will give it a go. Thanks!