Humor Things That Should Not Be - Crowdfunding Edition

mahdavi3d

Reaction score

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-lairMWfM"]EEVblog #1290 - Hapbee: Anatomy of a Snake Oil Product - YouTube[/ame]

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Honestly, many of those looks like genuine pranks... "Choose how you feel" , Seriously ? I suggest "perpetual motion", too. :rolleyes:

Arvil

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I had a guy in Navy nuclear power school that thought we could use an air compressor to run a turbogenerator to generate electricity to run the compressor and also power to run a submarine. Could not understand why it would not work.:LOL:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It seems that teaching the basics of thermodynamics should be one of the UN priorities. Who knows, it would probably even make people be more careful and reduce CO2 emissions...

Arvil

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I’ve run into a number of people who suddenly discover the moon up in the afternoon and have no idea why, and think the earth is closer to the sun in the summer causing the seasons; they can’t pay attention to technical details like thermodynamics.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
I had a guy in Navy nuclear power school that thought we could use an air compressor to run a turbogenerator to generate electricity to run the compressor and also power to run a submarine. Could not understand why it would not work.:LOL:
When I was five or eight or so, I came to my Dad with and idea for a steam locomotive that would have generators on the wheels and an electric heating element in the boiler. I don't recall him using the exact words "conservation of energy", but I do recall that he was quite clear about it not working.