NASSP tli problem

astronauthen96

Reaction score
hi i am using nassp 8.0 on orbiter 2010

so during the apollo 11 mission i completed the full launch and completed the tli checklist and i tried to perform the tli burn with the lunar transfer mfd and then the sivb ignites and then it cuts off after 10 seconds

is there anything that i am missing?

jalexb88

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
hi i am using nassp 8.0 on orbiter 2010

so during the apollo 11 mission i completed the full launch and completed the tli checklist and i tried to perform the tli burn with the lunar transfer mfd and then the sivb ignites and then it cuts off after 10 seconds

is there anything that i am missing?

I suggest using NASSP 7.0 with Orbiter 2010 as NASSP 8.0 is designed for use with Orbiter 2016 and has seen many new features and modifications that are not compatible with Orbiter 2010.

In NASSP 8.0, the Apollo 11 scenario has a fully configured LVDC++ (Launch Vehicle Digital Computer simulation) and will fly launch and TLI all by itself, all you need to do is wait for it to initiate TLI which should be very close to the real time. You may have been following some old excel files that indicate to use IMFD/LTMFD, which is not the correct way anymore. There is now a NASSP native tool called RTCC MFD and includes all the functions required to fly Apollo 11. The best documentation to use right now is the checklist MFD which has flight plans and procedures for Apollo 7 to 11.