Update TransX development

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Back in Orbiter after having some RL issues. I have been lurking around, so I have an idea of what's going on but I haven't had time to make any tests. Will begin tomorrow (Friday Jan 31st) and post my results.
:salute:

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
I'm also having some RL issues, hence I turned silent for a while. With Ripley's help I will prepare a dedicated thread for testing this. He is able to automate them. Stay tuned.

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Ok I have everything setup and I am starting the tests now.
Here is a spreadsheet for anyone else that wants to try. Create your own copy, because you will not be able to edit this one.
Obviously, you'll have to enter your own specs.

--Not related to the tests but something weird with the test scenario--

Before even the first test (no addons installed), I run blixel's scenario from post 128 and I noticed a weird behaviour. As soon as I hit "T" the spacecraft started spinning along the Z axis. Even after KillRot, it still spinned as soon as I hit "T" again.
I exited and opened the scenario and I noticed this line in the DeltaGlider:

THLEVEL 8:0.000002 9:0.000002 12:0.000022 13:0.000022 16:0.000298 17:0.000298

Where does this line come from? It seems to get the RCS thrusters stuck at those values and spins out of control.
I removed the THLEVEL and also the AAP lines from the scenario; behaviour is normal now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, with that fixed I am now starting the tests. I will run blixel's scenario (#128) and Enjo's (#151) 15 times each, with each setup. Will report back when I am done.

--EDIT--
Just finished running both scenarios (posts 128 and 151) 15 consecutive times each, with the inline and the D3D9 clients. The setup was the "out of the box". Total runs: 60

I 've had NO, I repeat NO crashes or hangs. Relative to my "normal/heavy" Orbiter installation, the behaviour was much better than expected. Normally, with the old versions of TransX and BTC, and without LaunchMFD or ModuleMessage, I'd get 1 crash every ~10 runs during the Orbiter loading screen.

BTC still causes the problem of "freezing the spacecraft in orbit" at time-warps > x1000, when inside a planet's or moon's SOI. This was the behaviour BTC had from the very first time I downloaded it a few years back.

The link for the spreadsheet at the beginning of the post contains my results.
@Enjo, should I continue with the other versions?

@blixel: Is there any chance that you have Absolute Killrot? Did you try disabling it and running your scenario to see if you still get the hang?

Last edited:

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
...As soon as I hit "T" the spacecraft started spinning along the Z axis. Even after KillRot, it still spinned as soon as I hit "T" again...
It slowly spins anyway, "T" just makes it happen faster.
It's like the scenario has a kind of "memory" of a previous spin.

I removed the THLEVEL and also the AAP lines from the scenario; behaviour is normal now.

Anyway, with that fixed I am now starting the tests...
I noted that in your spreadsheet there's no AAP line removal reference.
So it was off (removed) during the whole test?

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
The AAP line (atmospheric autopilot) doesn't really matter, whether deleted or not it doesn't affect the DeltaGlider in the scenario. The values were set to zero anyway.
The problem was with the THLEVEL line, which had some RCS thrusters "stuck" at slowly firing. With that removed everything was ok.

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
...I noted that in your spreadsheet there's no AAP line removal reference...
Nor did I see any "TransX 2014.01.11 ModuleMessaging" reference.
Sorry to be nitpicking...It's just to be sure we are testing under the same conditions.

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
@Enjo, should I continue with the other versions?
At my end it freezes with lesser probability than 1/15th, but it's also not a clean installation, which is a crucial point. I would have to test it on a clean one first. Please try doing more tests, like 30, and if you had no freezes on the stock versions of the MFDs then there's no point in testing the other ones. You might get in touch with Ripley, who knows how to run the scenarios from command line fast.
I will be away the whole Saturday and will be back on Sunday.
Thank you for continuing this topic without my active involvement. I'll get rid of my wife for a week soon, so I'll get a chance to return to it with more power :)

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Nor did I see any "TransX 2014.01.11 ModuleMessaging" reference.
Sorry to be nitpicking...It's just to be sure we are testing under the same conditions.

It is good that you are nitpicking, bug hunting requires/demands just that.
The TransX 2014.01.11 ModuleMessaging.zip is installed on my Orbiter test installation, I just overlooked its addition on the spreadsheet. It should have been the first plugin added.
I just corrected it in the spreadsheet, thanks! :tiphat:

I would have to test it on a clean one first. Please try doing more tests, like 30, and if you had no freezes on the stock versions of the MFDs then there's no point in testing the other ones. You might get in touch with Ripley, who knows how to run the scenarios from command line fast.
Sure thing, I'll give it another run later today with the out of the box setup inline and D3D9 clients. If I get a crash or hang, I will start trying the other dlls.

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

Ok, tests finished. Out of 120 consecutive runs (60 yesterday and 60 today) I've had only one hang with the inline client. It happened during the loading screen where Orbiter froze at "Loading Textures: Deimos.dds".

This kind of hang has happened to me a several times in the past, before any of Enjo's releases.

The D3D9 setup loaded each scenario 30 out of 30 times, for a total of 60 runs without failure.

More details in the spreadsheet.

As far as I am concerned, the out-of-the-box setup is not just reliable but rock solid, with the # of hangs/crashes being way below my average "normal/heavy" Orbiter installation hangs, which is about 1 every 10-15 Orbiter runs.

It is worth mentioning that I always have the Orbiter Shutdown Options set to "Terminate Orbiter process". (It is mentioned in the test-spreadsheet, but I think I should emphasize it).

Last edited:

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Dgat, thanks for performing this time consuming test. You've also made me realize that I should perform my own tests on a clean install. So that's I've just done, and the BTC MFD froze Orbiter even in the inline client. I compiled it in debug mode (something you can't do), and noticed that the initial values at the MFD startup were not right. After decreasing the MFD refresh rate, I was able to make sure of it. The "trash" I've seen made me realize that the MFD was always printing uninitialized values, and this was leading to freezes sporadically. After I started initializing the values before they are displayed, the problem disappeared.

Unfortunately I can't reproduce blixel's problem on my machine, so you'll have to test it for yourself. Using the same logic, I tried to prevent the MFD from displaying uninitialized varuables.

For anybody who could reproduce the problems (Ripley, blixel), please test the attached DLLs.

Next I will focus on the BTC's orbit freeze problem

Attachments

• BTC-TransX.dll.zip
    160.5 KB · Views: 5

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Dgat, thanks for performing this time consuming test. You've also made me realize that I should perform my own tests on a clean install.

No prob Enjo, glad to help. Too bad I wasn't able to reproduce the problem.

For anybody who could reproduce the problems (Ripley, blixel), please test the attached DLLs.
Next I will focus on the BTC's orbit freeze problem

I don't know about the hangs, because I wasn't able to reproduce them, but as far as the orbit freeze problem goes, I think you just fixed it!!! :thumbup:

In the first run of the new dlls (your scenario with both the inline and D3D9 clients), I did not get the orbit freeze problem, even at x100000.

Last edited:

blixel

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm happy to continue testing on this as well. But to get my machine back to the state it was in when I posted this problem, I need to redownload the version of BTC that I was using at that time. Which I believe was BTC-v-2.5. Unfortunately I deleted my local copy after I downloaded the 2.6 version because I figured the old one was bugged so there was no need to keep it around.

Alternatively, I can forget about all the old versions and just test the new stuff. (I just thought it might be useful to get back to the old state first to verify what exactly is "broken" and what exactly fixes it.)

What's the newest version of TransX?
What's the newest version of BTC?
What's the newest version of ModuleMessaging?

There have been so many test releases that I've lost track of what's current.

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
I'm happy to continue testing on this as well. But to get my machine back to the state it was in when I posted this problem, I need to redownload the version of BTC that I was using at that time. Which I believe was BTC-v-2.5. Unfortunately I deleted my local copy after I downloaded the 2.6 version because I figured the old one was bugged so there was no need to keep it around.

Alternatively, I can forget about all the old versions and just test the new stuff. (I just thought it might be useful to get back to the old state first to verify what exactly is "broken" and what exactly fixes it.)

What's the newest version of TransX?
What's the newest version of BTC?
What's the newest version of ModuleMessaging?

There have been so many test releases that I've lost track of what's current.

TransX-2014.01.11-Messaging.zip
ModuleMessagingSDK-v.1.0.zip
LaunchMFD-v.1.6.2-2010.zip
HUDDrawerSDK-v.0.3.zip
BurnTimeCalcMFD-v.2.6.zip

Get those from Orbit-Hangar + the D3D9 client R12 (the stable build not the experimental R12a) and add them to a fresh Orbiter 2010P1 (100830) installation. You can use those and see if you can reproduce the problem you had.

If you get it again, you can try the new dlls.

Since Enjo changed the uninitialized values of BTC, I think you will only need the dlls of post #169. For me, those dlls fixed the orbit freeze problem of BTC.

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
@blixel: Like dgat said. The 2.5 contains no fixes related to freezes, only CTDs.
Would be great. I noticed on you YouTube video, that the recreation of the bug consisted of switching on BTC, getting back to TransX, and then restarting the scenario. Is it right? Then I think that it could be enough if you replaced the BTC's dll. However the TransX fix can't do you wrong as well, as it's a general bad habit of displaying uninitialized variables/plans.

Since Enjo changed the uninitialized values of BTC, I think you will only need the dlls of post #169. For me, those dlls fixed the orbit freeze problem of BTC.
For me it doesn't. The position of the craft freezes only after you close the MFD.

Last edited:

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
"Orbit freeze" bug fixed, dll attached, and reported Orbiter bug here.
Please test if the existing functionalities weren't broken by the fix. If something broke, it will be periapsis and apoapsis modes.

Attachments

• BurnTimeMFD.dll.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 4

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
G'mornin' gents. :tiphat:

I'm going to start a session of tests.
I see two new posts with dlls attached. I understand that tests must be done with those, right?

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Setup: "From the box" + dlls from #169 + BTC from #174
So it's LaunchMFD, ModuleMessaging and HUDDrawer from OH, TransXs from #169 and BTC from #174 (which overwrites BTC from #169).

I can confirm the freeze problem gone and also the Time to Apoapsis and Periapsis displaying the correct values when compared to OrbitMFD.

More tests are needed because for some reason my setup hasn't really been prone to the bugs mentioned here, other than the freeze.

Once again, amazing job Enjo!

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
Left MFD short "pause"

I've just started (inline, blixel's scenario).

As a new thing, I noticed that the left MFD remains black - with the "TransX MFD" default label at top left - then it is displayed after maybe a second, while the right MFD displays (as usual) as soon as Orbiter window is rendered.

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

In fact, after a few more test-launches, I'd say the left MFD displays exactly at SimTime 1.

Edit: left MFD starts with a pause both with inline and D3D9.

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 ----------

...It is worth mentioning that I always have the Orbiter Shutdown Options set to "Terminate Orbiter process". (It is mentioned in the test-spreadsheet, but I think I should emphasize it).
As far as Orbiter Shutdown Options, I'm using the 2 shortcuts:

orbiter.exe -s "Scenario_name"
modules\server\orbiter.exe -s "Scenario_name"

and as Martin said here, the lowercase "-s" option always terminates Orbiter process.

Last edited:

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
That's normal. It's the new protection against displaying uninitialized variables and plan. Unlike in BTC, there's no clear distinction between display and calculation part, so I have to block the display for the first frame, using a dummy drawing context.

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
...As a new thing, I noticed that the left MFD remains black - with the "TransX MFD" default label at top left - then it is displayed after maybe a second, while the right MFD displays (as usual) as soon as Orbiter window is rendered...
Just realized this behaviour is tied to the "MFD refresh rate", set in Launchpad.
Usually, I always set it at 0.01 in my working Orbiter install, but this time I left it on the 1 sec default value.

Anyway, the right MFD is always rendered instantly, with no relation to that setting.

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

That's normal...
Ok, you ninjaed me!

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

First batch of tests performed on my "main" (home) pc: 120 runs total.
30 runs with each scenario, both inline and D3D9.

DLLs used:
"From the box" + dlls from #169 + BTC from #174

Results are NO scenario crashes/freezes/whatever at all :cheers:

Only CTDs I had were in D3D9 at the (usual) Deimos.dds loading screen.
What I noticed is that this CTD occurred more often when I moved Orbiter window just a bit, still while at loading stage.
...Why should I move Orbiter window around, you say? I did that because MFD control buttons were overlaid by Windows application bar.

Details are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvuioG7ZYO-VdDM5d3RNYmY0SVVkOFpIQVpoQWJodHc#gid=0

(As I'm new to this online spreadsheet, please tell me if it's visible for you)

I take a little break now.
Please tell me if I must keep on testing with the (older) debug DLLs attached in post #154.

If you need them, here are 2 orbiter.logs of the CTDs.
If you don't I'll remove them, to declutter the thread.

Code:
**** Orbiter.log
Build Aug 30 2010 [v.100830]
Timer precision: 4.16658e-010 sec
Found 0 joystick(s)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module AtmConfig.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module DGConfigurator.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module D3D9Client.dll ........ [Build 130709, API 100830]
Module BurnTimeMFD.dll ....... [Build 140202, API 100830]
Module LaunchMFD.dll ......... [Build 140111, API 100830]
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>> WARNING: Obsolete API function used: oapiRegisterMFDMode
At least one active module is accessing an obsolete interface function.
Addons which rely on obsolete functions may not be compatible with
future versions of Orbiter.
Module transx.dll ............ [Build 140201, API 100830]
Module TransX2.dll ........... [Build 140201, API 100830]
Module HUDDrawer.dll ......... [Build 130423, API 100830]

**** Creating simulation session
D3D9Client: [DirectX 9 Initialized]
D3D9Client: Sytem has XNA math support
D3D9Client: [3DDevice Initialized]
D3D9Client: [Compiling Effects for Shader Model 3.0]
D3D9Client: [Loading Stars]
D3D9Client: [Loading Constellations]
D3D9Client: [D3D9Client Initialized]
Module Sun.dll ............... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Mercury.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Mercury: Precision 1e-005, Terms 167/7123
Module Venus.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module VenusAtm2006.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Venus: Precision 1e-005, Terms 79/1710
Module Earth.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module EarthAtmJ71G.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
Module Moon.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Module Mars.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module MarsAtm2006.dll ....... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Mars: Precision 1e-005, Terms 405/6400
Module Phobos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Deimos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Galsat.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Jupiter.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Jupiter: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1624/3625
Module Io.dll ................ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Europa.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Ganymede.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Callisto.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Satsat.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
Module Saturn.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Saturn: Precision 1e-006, Terms 2904/6365
Module Mimas.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Mimas: Terms 113
Module Enceladus.dll ......... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Enceladus: Terms 33
Module Tethys.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Tethys: Terms 101
Module Dione.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Dione: Terms 59
Module Rhea.dll .............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Rhea: Terms 68
Module Titan.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Titan: Terms 100
Module Iapetus.dll ........... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Iapetus: Terms 605
Module Uranus.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Uranus: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1827/5269
Module Miranda.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Ariel.dll ............. [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Umbriel.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Titania.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Oberon.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Neptune.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
Finished initialising world
Module DeltaGlider.dll ....... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module LuaInline.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module ShuttleA.dll .......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Finished initialising status
Finished initialising camera
Finished initialising panels
Finished setting up render state
Could not open a scenario '(none selected)'
Planet 0x3B10848 = 'Jupiter' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B1C810 = 'Saturn' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B31E08 = 'Neptune' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B5ED70 = 'Uranus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3FEDE8 = 'Earth' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C13818 = 'Venus' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C05B30 = 'Mars' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C011C0 = 'Mercury' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C68810 = 'Ganymede' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B4D008 = 'Titan' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C66810 = 'Callisto' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B10F30 = 'Io' not cataloged
Planet 0x1CEB810 = 'Moon' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AEB018 = 'Europa' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B3DB50 = 'Triton' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B30FC0 = 'Titania' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B316A8 = 'Oberon' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B041E8 = 'Rhea' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B2F1C0 = 'Iapetus' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C70008 = 'Ariel' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C706F0 = 'Umbriel' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B03B00 = 'Dione' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B00EF8 = 'Tethys' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B00810 = 'Enceladus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B5F458 = 'Miranda' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B18768 = 'Mimas' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B3E238 = 'Proteus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B30818 = 'Hyperion' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B3E920 = 'Nereid' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C33FF0 = 'Phobos' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C346D8 = 'Deimos' not cataloged
D3D9Client: [Scene Initialized]

Code:
**** Orbiter.log
Build Aug 30 2010 [v.100830]
Timer precision: 4.16658e-010 sec
Found 0 joystick(s)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module AtmConfig.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module DGConfigurator.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module D3D9Client.dll ........ [Build 130709, API 100830]
Module BurnTimeMFD.dll ....... [Build 140202, API 100830]
Module LaunchMFD.dll ......... [Build 140111, API 100830]
>>> WARNING: Obsolete API function used: oapiRegisterMFDMode
At least one active module is accessing an obsolete interface function.
Addons which rely on obsolete functions may not be compatible with
future versions of Orbiter.
Module transx.dll ............ [Build 140201, API 100830]
Module TransX2.dll ........... [Build 140201, API 100830]
Module HUDDrawer.dll ......... [Build 130423, API 100830]

**** Creating simulation session
D3D9Client: [DirectX 9 Initialized]
D3D9Client: Sytem has XNA math support
D3D9Client: [3DDevice Initialized]
D3D9Client: [Compiling Effects for Shader Model 3.0]
D3D9Client: [Loading Stars]
D3D9Client: [Loading Constellations]
D3D9Client: [D3D9Client Initialized]
Module Sun.dll ............... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Mercury.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Mercury: Precision 1e-005, Terms 167/7123
Module Venus.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module VenusAtm2006.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Venus: Precision 1e-005, Terms 79/1710
Module Earth.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module EarthAtmJ71G.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
Module Moon.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Module Mars.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module MarsAtm2006.dll ....... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Mars: Precision 1e-005, Terms 405/6400
Module Phobos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Deimos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Galsat.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Jupiter.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Jupiter: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1624/3625
Module Io.dll ................ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Europa.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Ganymede.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Callisto.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Satsat.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
Module Saturn.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Saturn: Precision 1e-006, Terms 2904/6365
Module Mimas.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Mimas: Terms 113
Module Enceladus.dll ......... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Enceladus: Terms 33
Module Tethys.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Tethys: Terms 101
Module Dione.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Dione: Terms 59
Module Rhea.dll .............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Rhea: Terms 68
Module Titan.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Titan: Terms 100
Module Iapetus.dll ........... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Iapetus: Terms 605
Module Uranus.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Uranus: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1827/5269
Module Miranda.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Ariel.dll ............. [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Umbriel.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Titania.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Oberon.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Neptune.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
Finished initialising world
Module DeltaGlider.dll ....... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module LuaInline.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module ShuttleA.dll .......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Finished initialising status
Finished initialising camera
Finished initialising panels
Finished setting up render state
Could not open a scenario '(none selected)'
Planet 0x3AF0848 = 'Jupiter' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AFC810 = 'Saturn' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B11E08 = 'Neptune' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B3ED70 = 'Uranus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3FEDE8 = 'Earth' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C13818 = 'Venus' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C05B30 = 'Mars' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C011C0 = 'Mercury' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C68810 = 'Ganymede' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B2D008 = 'Titan' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C66810 = 'Callisto' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AF0F30 = 'Io' not cataloged
Planet 0x1CEB810 = 'Moon' not cataloged
Planet 0x3ACB018 = 'Europa' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B1DB50 = 'Triton' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B10FC0 = 'Titania' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B116A8 = 'Oberon' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AE41E8 = 'Rhea' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B0F1C0 = 'Iapetus' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C70008 = 'Ariel' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C706F0 = 'Umbriel' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AE3B00 = 'Dione' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AE0EF8 = 'Tethys' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AE0810 = 'Enceladus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B3F458 = 'Miranda' not cataloged
Planet 0x3AF8768 = 'Mimas' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B1E238 = 'Proteus' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B10818 = 'Hyperion' not cataloged
Planet 0x3B1E920 = 'Nereid' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C33FF0 = 'Phobos' not cataloged
Planet 0x1C346D8 = 'Deimos' not cataloged
D3D9Client: [Scene Initialized]

Last edited:

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Details are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oQWJodHc#gid=0

(As I'm new to this online spreadsheet, please tell me if it's visible for you)

Can't see it. You need to make it available to anyone that has the link.

Mine is in Greek so I can't tell you exactly what those selections say, that's why I have question marks inside the parentheses:

-Upper right corner the blue button (Common use?)
Click on it and a popup page will appear (Common use properties?)

-Select "Public on the web" or "Anyone that has the link"

-Save.
The save button might not be visible on the popup page, so you may have to scroll down a bit.