Problem UCGO Arrow freighter orbiter2010 crashes

T1234

Reaction score
If your orbiter version is 110830 P1 then orulex and OGLA client will cause all sorts of problems,tried it and always had ctd.You need to completly remove all orulex files and module.I think there is a bug with the standard DG and the arrow.use the DGIV instead.

PetziK

Reaction score
T1234... I do have Orulex installed but have it deactivated in the modules. So should i remove it completely?

I don't know if I am running the OGLA client - i will check this.

I only work with the DGIV - I don't have a single DG "activated" in my scenery file.

dgatsoulis: your scenario code didn't work either.

But, folks, i managed to get the scenario run.
I did the following.
I entered in the cockpit mode of Arrow freighter. I changed camera and focus to view the PreludeII Base on Europa.
There I changed to exrternal view - and slid the zoom factor a bit backwords, so to make everything look smaller.
Then I changed vessel focus back to Arrowfreighter - and... BINGO! I was able to view the AF from the outside, and thus also the attached DGIV. I was able to move on then in my scenario.

I fear and have now the proof that it has most likely to do with PreludeII Base. The same thing happened on Mars with the Orcus PreludeII.
It seems to be some UMGO error

But thank you to all for your inputs, they were if not directly connected to a success still very helpful to clear all other options.

If anybody has futher details about the PreludeII Station I'd be happy to share them here.

Peter

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
If you've got it narrowed down to the Prelude II base, you may want to hop over to Dan's forum and give him some feedback, with the things that happened and your work-around. Those are his babies and if they are causing trouble he may be able to take a look at it.

T1234

Reaction score
If your version is 100830 then you should remove orulex and ogla completly,talking from experiance.