Question Unable to download some add ons

Oldsalter

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Camera developers tool and others. When I attempt to download non public add ons, i usually get the Opps message saying I don't have enough posts

AndriiKOSMONAVT

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Falcon, Andrii
Camera developers tool and others. When I attempt to download non public add ons, i usually get the Opps message saying I don't have enough posts
Yeah. It happende to me yesterday i've tried to install OMP

Oldsalter

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
This message continues to annoy..

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

If you followed a valid add-on link to get here, you're seeing this message because your account doesn't have enough approved posts to grant access to this section. You need at least one approved post to access the private downloads areas. Feel free to come introduce yourself in the Meets & Greets section!

AndriiKOSMONAVT

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Falcon, Andrii
This message continues to annoy..

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

If you followed a valid add-on link to get here, you're seeing this message because your account doesn't have enough approved posts to grant access to this section. You need at least one approved post to access the private downloads areas. Feel free to come introduce yourself in the Meets & Greets section!
I've got ani answer it's because web design

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Yep - having tracked this down, it looks like this will impact some of the addons that were originally stored in OHM as a "link" rather than a file. The importer preserved the link data, but didn't create the addon entry as a "link" type, so the system doesn't know how to handle it.

I can fix these, but it's a manual process, so I'll fix them if you let me know about specific ones that don't work, here.

NorbertWoller

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Norbert Wöller. I was all the years logged in as ACH0002, which used to be my Air-Child Virtual airline Pilot ID. I have now changed my account name to NorbertWoller. So don't be surprised if you're looking for ACH0002 and can't find it...