Problem Universal Breakup

Apollofan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

just found "Universal Breakup" at Orbithangar and installed it.

It's a quiet nice idea. However, it doesn't work for me right now.

I've activated it in the Modules-Section before starting Orbiter, then started the testing Scenario for Universal Breakup but nothing happened here!?

Anyone experienced similar trouble with Universal Breakup?

Thanks for helping out!!

Genius

Reaction score
Hi guys,

just found "Universal Breakup" at Orbithangar and installed it.

It's a quiet nice idea. However, it doesn't work for me right now.

I've activated it in the Modules-Section before starting Orbiter, then started the testing Scenario for Universal Breakup but nothing happened here!?

Anyone experienced similar trouble with Universal Breakup?

Thanks for helping out!!

Yes me too. Nothing happened. There was a post suggesting low computer performance (framerate) is the problem. But my computer is more than capable. It is a Intel core 2 duo e8500 with a nVidia 7600 GT graphics card and 2 meg ram

Last edited:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Yes me too. Nothing happened. There was a post suggesting low computer performance (framerate) is the problem. But my computer is more than capable. It is a Intel core 2 due e8500 with a nVidia 7600 GT graphics card and 2 meg ram

Hmm interesting, I am currently testing it now. I wish to fix the issue quickly, but alas, finals... :(

andrew shields

Reaction score
hello

i have the same problem. i think that it will be good once it is working but isnt 6g slightly low for the ship to break up?

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Glad to see so many people are trying it out :)

...well I have quite a bit of work do to over here before I can look at it to see whats wrong. In the mean time you can look at [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3508"]this[/ame]. (I think that there is a damage simulation in there anyway)

:cheers:

dallatorretdu

Reaction score
I can make the beta tester... if you wan't, because my pc is old and my orbiter have soo many add on (and i willn't some of it because it's old or crappy :lol:)