Version

LoserSVK

Reaction score
Hello im here im happy i got there ... And first question is when will be the new version of orbiter realeased im waiting for months so when, im nervous :D

LoserSVK

Reaction score
yes i saw this for 4 x so anybody knows the date or somethink?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, I could now succumb to my emotional side, and shout some insults at you, which even a seaman would embarrass.

Instead, I just ask you: If you saw this four times or so, why didn't you read it?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Instead, I just ask you: If you saw this four times or so, why didn't you read it?
I wonder this too? What part of this don't you understand?

I don't announce release dates and feature lists.

LoserSVK

Reaction score
i read, is nothink, this is there for 3 months without change so i thought u will know the date or somethink

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Diiiiiiiid you know, that this forum has a ignore function? Do you want to test it?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
i read, is nothink, this is there for 3 months without change so i thought u will know the date or somethink
There is no release dates. It is released when it is released. This is a question with no real answer, so just drop it.

You might as well ask us when the next version of Space Shuttle Ultra will be released and the answer will be exactly the same, we don't know.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
You might as well ask us when the next version of Space Shuttle Ultra will be released and the answer will be exactly the same, we don't know.

That is not true. We do know the answer. 15th April 2036. We just attempt to do it faster. :lol:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
yes i saw this for 4 x so anybody knows the date or somethink?

Hi, as others have stated earlier, Martin does not tell us when the next release will happen, if it happens at all. So please be patient.
DaveS, Urwumpe....(*gives them the "look"* ;))

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
That is not true. We do know the answer. 15th April 2036. We just attempt to do it faster. :lol:

You are being sarcastic right? it will be out sooner, right?:huh:I can't wait that long. Bye. :suicide:

;)

spcefrk

AeroEng
Donator
Reaction score
In the past, updates have been something of a surprise. Someone will take a cursory glance at the main page and after a double take or two, download the new version and post the fifth or sixth thread on the forum exclaiming there's a new version!!!

No one but Mr. Schweiger himself (and I suspect not even he) knows when the next version will be clean enough for release.

gimp1992

Reaction score
This post is not meant to disrespect anyone but, Hey, now settle down! Let's all remember there is no such thing a a stupid question, also LoserSVK is from Slovinia, and is a new member and maybe dosen't understand English that well, so all this sarcasim could be interpeted as being rude. Give him a break. Here check this out; http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1228

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
It is coming out on Tuesday, though not necessarily this Tuesday but a Tuesday.

Please Martin release on a Tuesday ;)