Internet Video Thread

Piorun

Reaction score
Astronarium episode #141 - "The discoverers of 51 Pegasi b"

The history of the discovery of 51 Pegasi b - the first known exoplanet to orbit a main sequence star other than the Sun, from the constellation of Pegasus. Includes interviews with the discoverers of this exoplanet: the Swiss astronomers Michel Mayor and Didier Queloz from the Geneva Observatory, who were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2019 for this breakthrough achievement.

English subtitles available

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
Withdrawal from service of the 767 with Condor, my favorite German airline... (English subtitles available)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Another great retelling of an maritime accident, this time the loss of the Bounty replica.

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
Catch Me if You Can - I have not watched a better comedy so far, and the best part is that this comedy was a fact.
Yeah. One can not deny that this guy has a certain charm. Of course he was a criminal. But his smartness + boldness is actually amusing. But I think he would have a hard time these days.

Graham2001

Reaction score
I think the people behind the use of use of procedural generation (aka 'AI') to re-imagine well known films as if they were done in the 50s may have gone too far this time...