Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Is it really THAT bad?
It's a compilation of accidents and curiosities for several years, all in one package.
There are a lot of dashcams in russia, owing to loose law enforcement, so all these things are more likely to get into the frame.

13 minutes of bad/weird per 3000000 minutes of normal, to put it into perspective.

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
It's a compilation of accidents and curiosities for several years, all in one package.
There are a lot of dashcams in russia, owing to loose law enforcement, so all these things are more likely to get into the frame.

13 minutes of bad/weird per 3000000 minutes of normal, to put it into perspective.

Yeah, from what I have seen on media reports and from my own experience, it's much WORSE in China....... :facepalm: (lemme see if I can get a video of a compilation of Chinese accidents and strange cars running around :shifty:......)

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, from what I have seen on media reports and from my own experience, it's much WORSE in China....... :facepalm: (lemme see if I can get a video of a compilation of Chinese accidents and strange cars running around :shifty:......)
I've been in China - i've seen cars with 2 to 5 wheels, three-wheel lorrys, and on intersections it seems that everyone is going into every direction at once, and by some magic no one collide.
Oh, and freight bicycles:
kitay_velociped.jpg

Definitely weirder than in russia.

MattBaker

Reaction score
I wonder if there's someone who watches this the whole 16 hours...

And to post a video, because it's a video thread (duh):

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
well, there's only one thing to say to that... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw]I LIKE TRAINS[/ame]

Linguofreak

Reaction score

I don't quite get the correlation. There are lots of dashcams because of loose enforcement of laws against dashcams? To provide evidence for the courts because the police don't care?

MattBaker

Reaction score
I think Russians don't bother stopping, exchange names and write a protocol for the police, so either you mount cameras that show who's hitting whom, get more police officers or don't give a damn about car crashes and end up with an anarchy on the streets. 2 is too expensive, so a combination of 1&3:cheers:

Unstung

Reaction score
The Tesla Model S sure is a beautiful-looking and efficient car:
It's like Tesla is the only company who makes their electric cars appealing to attract more potential customers than just the environmentalists.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I don't quite get the correlation. There are lots of dashcams because of loose enforcement of laws against dashcams? To provide evidence for the courts because the police don't care?
Often you are guilty unless proven innocent.
Then, there are occasional scammers on the road - they stage a small incident, get a crew of witnesses and pump money out of you.
Many levels are open to bribes - if a rich moron hit you, you might as well end up guilty, unless you have solid proof like a video.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score

If you don't feel uneasy after watching this i don't know what will.