Internet Video Thread

Proximus

Reaction score

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I very much enjoyed part 5. I’m not very knowledgeable about the lore (more of a Battle Fleet Gothic player myself) but the sheer destructive force of the Marines is captured perfectly ?

I know absolutely nothing about Warhammer 40K. I just love the artwork. That guy would make an excellent director.

I spent a lot of time in Space Hulk on a Amiga 500, but completely missed the part about 40K. :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Hulk_(1993_video_game)

Graham2001

Reaction score
Some early 2000s car ads by Ford Australia, the first video features two ads, the second of which (at 30 seconds in) got them in a bit of trouble with the police...

And their response, priceless...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG97IFn-sao"]2002 Ford Ute Commercial[/ame]

...and very Australian...:tiphat:

marooder86

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this? UE5 tech demo running on next-gen ps5. Looks absolutely amazing.

kuddel

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
The transparent rocket(s) remind me of a thing I've made some time ago to visualize that on a Saturn V...

Main purpose back then was to show someone qooxdoo's way of binding etc...

So, just hit [Fill] until it's ready to [Launch!] ;)

Last edited:

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Epic recreation here using the actual ATC audio.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JTa1RQxU04"]Recovering the Lost Apollo 10 LM Software - YouTube[/ame]

Graham2001

Reaction score
I can't tell which video is more crazy. :rofl:

Speaking of crazy, an actual manic street preacher...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKW-GHksSPk"]Brother Theodore in "The Devil's Express" (Gang Wars) - YouTube[/ame]

...from the Blaxploitation/Kung Fu/Horror film 'Devil Express' (aka 'Gang Wars'), both titles are accurate btw...

Reputedly 'Brother Theodore', the actor who's scene stealing performance is shown in the clip, was not supposed to be in the film, he just turned up on set and did his thing, talk about photobombing...!

I've seen a review of the film and where it cuts off at the end the last word is "...rats!"

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The Biber has a new bridge in the German tank museum!

The old one had cracks and had to be removed from the tank for safety reasons. It was initially planned to repair the three defect quarters of the bridge (which would have been expensive), but luckily, somebody found three good quarters of the bridge at a shooting range, intended to represent a hard target.

Now the Biber is complete again, right next to his predecessor M48 in German army service.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
For all those, who might have some lack of offshore sailing this year because of the Covid-19 shifts in schedule:

A German documentary about the only victory of a German team in the Ocean Race, the Illbruck.

Next year, two German teams will be taking part, with Team Malizia (famous for VIP shuttle services in 2019) also registering after the conflict with the Vendee Globe 2020 disappeared by the launch of the TOR in 2021. Also, the newly founded Offshore Team Germany (OTG) had also registered for the race, (still) working on refitting the former Spanish "Acciona" to modern IMOCA 60 standards.