Internet Video Thread

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
A bit of SPAM of my projects.
Lately I've been experimenting a lot with Blender, the animation and the compositor. Thinking about what I could model, I remembered an old advertisement from 2009 for a coffee brand from my country in which they built the perfect place to have a coffee. An eclectic mix of many places where you can have coffee and all of it mounted on a kind of flying ship. And all of that was set to music with Pop Goes The World by Men Without Hats.
That's why, based on old advertisements, I managed to build (as far as my PC allowed me) the "Arliscafo":

Graham2001

Reaction score
An account of the day that 'Fortune Favored The Bold'...

Graham2001

Reaction score
A 1977 Science Fiction classic, renvisioned as 1980s Anime with the help of AI

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
offroad truck northern part of the city where the bones of dinosaurs were found, which marked the beginning of a whole period in the study of dinosaurs (Perm)

steph

Reaction score
I could literally try this at home, I have a tello lying around Not quite sure how they do the programming for it tho

Edit; I initially accidentally copied the link for the vid that followed the original

Edit2. Holy Probe, I just asked it and it just wrote me the code. Now to see how the hell one connects to it using python and the visual libraries while in near real time. Collision avoidance using just the front camera is insane for something like the Ryze Tello

Last edited:

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Holy Probe, I just asked it and it just wrote me the code
HOLD THE PHONE!!! That thing writes code????? (oh, we are so scr*wed 🤦‍♂️)
While it doesn't go "full-Matrix" on us, any change it could make addons for Orbiter?

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
The human sense of equilibrium is actually quite astonishing. We can walk. We can ride a bicycle or any other kind of muscle-powered thing even with just one wheel. We can drive (and control) any kind of vehicle on land, on sea and under the surface of the water. We can swim and dive. We can fly any kind of aircraft and airplanes. We can even fly into space and perfectly live in microgravity.

And we can even perfectly just fall out of the sky...