World's A-watchin' (Orbinaut Aeronautics (VSA))

Voyager

Reaction score
The year is 2020. The world is slowly recovering from the Second Great Depression, and looking to space. Space Agencies have been formed by entrepreneurs, and companies to compete. Those people of the Orbiter forum(s), which total 1.9 million users, have donated $50-$300 each to start up Orbinaut Aeronautics, to show, that they are the BEST! A total of $320 million has been invested into the Aeronautics, and already, two production facilities have been opened, and the construction of their first rocket known as the Jarvis, based off the Italian Orbinauts design, as well as the Antares.

The launch facility is based at Singapore, where the rocket and capsule are being shipped. Mission Dawn I, will be expected to launch on December 3rd, 2020, with a crew of four astronauts. It will be expected to maintain orbit for twelve days, before splashing down. Administrator Astrosammy of the forums, as well as T.Neo and Ironstark have been employed to act as models for the mission, conducting feed from the mission, to help with the launch crew of 29. Dawn II, will be expected to launch of December 29th, 2020, and stay in orbit for a month, before deorbiting, and landing. This will hopefully show that Orbinauts, know how to do their stuff.

Crew: Dawn I

Cmdr- Jason Wilkes
Engineer- Matthew Thomas
Pilot- Yao Zhing
EVA- William Brukes

Backup Crew: Dawn I

Cmdr- Ludwig Seilsch
Engineer- Jacob Gugenheimer
Pilot- Luna Sizcha
EVA- Carolina Wang

(Note: If the Backup crew has to fly first, the original Dawn I crew will fly Dawn II, and vice versa.)

Well, good luck Orbinauts, and praise those men.

Voyager

Reaction score
... No... trust me, life is better now, that I have a stable income, and it is not so sporadic. Those lets see should be annihilated. Unfortunately, unlike the others this will be with a numpad, and no joystick, on my old laptop. Wish me luck!