OHM X-RAYSING

Revolpathon

Reaction score
i haven't seen a name for the spacecraft so for now it's a UFO :p though technicly it's already described so it isn't a UFO anymore... looks cool though :)

RAY ASTRO

Orbinaut,Psychonaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiterxraysing.wordpress.com
YOU CAN CALL U.F.O.

BUT UFO IS AN UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT... :thumbup:

AND THIS SHIP OR OBJECT IS IDENTIFIED...AND DON'T FLY...:lol:

ONLY CAN MOVE OR DESPLACE...:RnR1:

THE CODENAME DOSTRA IS FOR THE DORNIER STRATOSFERICAL SHIPS

THE RFZ PROTOTIPE SERIES ARE THE NAME OF THE CIRCULAR SHIPS FABRICATED BY THE NAZI GERMANY CIENTISTS IN THE YEARS OF THE WW2

STRANGE TECNOLOGIES :threadjacked:

YOU CAN SEE ALL THE INFORMATION HERE...

JUMP THE PART DEDICATED TO THE SECRET SOCIETIES...

AND WATCH TO THE INFORMATION OVER THE PROJECTS OF THE SHIPS...

VERY INTERESTING...
http://rayastro.wordpress.com/2009/...historialas-sociedades-secretas-thule-y-vril/

SEE YOU!!!:cheers:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Hey Ray

Please;

capslock.jpg

:thumbup:

Bold capitalized text only makes it look like your shouting and more often then not, most people skip over it.

Anyway, interesting addon, nice one for your first one. :cheers:

triplepogi2009

Reaction score
Downloaded, I am working on an addon based of Kev33's old F-22 (as in the (really old) spacecraft2 one), called the AXR Project Raptor (an outdated version is on my signature, it sucks so don't ask). Should I use this addon for a scenario?
Also, where can I ask Kev33 if I can use his F-22? I've been trying to figure that out for about 2 months now.
And at Ray, it's okay, I understand, I'm not pissed at anyone. I'm just sleepy when I am typing this comment. Also, great work on your addon too Ray. I'm just confused... what do I need to destroy, I got the Khaak addon already, which ship to destroy? (Guess this will be fun...)