OHM XR5 JAXA

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: pennyblack

XR5 Vanguard - Japanese Space Exploration Agency.

Here is a top skin remake of the XR5 for the Japanese Space Exploration Skin, JAXA.
A scenario which uses the skin is included in the XR5 Vanguard/skin demo scenarios folder in Orbiters Launchpad.

PLEASE NOTE
This livery includes a custom .spec dds for added effects whilst useing D3D9 or higher.

Installation...
Installation wont over-write your currently used livery skins so just extract into your orbiter directory.
If you wish to use them as standard then open the zip and take the skins from the
Textures/XR5Vanguard/Skins/XR5Jaxa folder and place them into your main Orbiter/Textures/XR5Vanguard folder, over-writing your current skins.

Original credits go to Douglas E Beachy and Russell Hicks.

DOWNLOAD

amansfield

Reaction score
:hide: I wonder if Jaxa will ever own an XR2 :leaving:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

:hide: I wonder if Jaxa will ever own an XR2 :leaving:
I would have used the plain white from the cutting room floor pack but there is no Texture file in its Textures folder :uhh:

Last edited:

PennyBlack

Altea Development Team
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pennyblack.yolasite.com
XR2 Jaxa livery in process. :salute:

I'll take a few days, I'd like to release a *_spec.dds with it. I'm getting to like those *_spec.dds's alot. :)
If I only knew then, what I know now ay...

:tiphat:

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

That was my Hatsune Miku XR2.

You can never have too many liveries Picard... :thumbup:

amansfield

Reaction score
That was my Hatsune Miku XR2.

And a very artistic skin it is Pipcard.....too flash to be flown by an old guy like me

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

XR2 Jaxa livery in process. :salute:

I'll take a few days, I'd like to release a *_spec.dds with it. I'm getting to like those *_spec.dds's alot. :)
If I only knew then, what I know now ay...

:tiphat:

Haven't I used up my three wishes yet O Genie of the stamp.....What made you think I was hinting anyway :shifty:

PennyBlack

Altea Development Team
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pennyblack.yolasite.com
Haven't I used up my three wishes yet O Genie of the stamp.....What made you think I was hinting anyway :shifty:

I'm very tight Amansfield. Ordinarily, you only get one wish along with a half-assed job at that. :bananadance:

I got tomorrow off work so I can finish the skin and the spec.dds so you can deliver your livery to Jaxa very soon.

Any time you have a wish, just make it. Or drop a hint, there the same thing. :thumbup:

amansfield

Reaction score
I'm very tight Amansfield. Ordinarily, you only get one wish along with a half-assed job at that. :bananadance:

I got tomorrow off work so I can finish the skin and the spec.dds so you can deliver your livery to Jaxa very soon.

Any time you have a wish, just make it. Or drop a hint, there the same thing. :thumbup:
A few ,000 Royal Mail shares would be cool :thumbup: