Your Favorite Orbiter Advantages

misha.physics

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Here are my points, although they are all general. You can write your own.

- Community People: of course, the wonderful community that continues to develop and improve Orbiter;

- Globality and Realism: space flights (the entire Solar System) and atmospheric flights (over any point on the Earth, or any other сelestial body) with realistic physics of simulation;

- Performance: good performance (I’m very happy with 60 FPS on my not very powerful laptop);

- Graphics: pretty pleasant and neat graphics, especially after the recently added MIP Maps for all tile levels. Texture flickering has been greatly reduced;

- Own Additions: the ability to create your own addons, sometimes even without special programming skills (tiles, textures, objects; bases, vessels, new features). As it's saying, "if you want a good game, make it yourself";

- Simplicity: I really like the glass cockpit with two MFDs. As well as 3D cockpits, 2D panels and instrument readings.

Snax

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
For me it's just like you, i like Orbiter because it's light, customisable, portable, moddable, and as you said, the community is helpful !

I run it on my laptop when I'm travelling, it's great !