YouTube Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usquanigo

Reaction score
Website
uk.groups.yahoo.com
Somehow IE doesn't want to know that it is installed.

Hmm.... it works for me on IE6 and IE7 (no special fussing needed). I'm assuming that YouTube works for you?

Perhaps try uninstalling it (Flash Player), reboot, the re-install it. That way you can make sure to get rid of any possible corruption and have the latest version of everything.

Of course, if you leave your system on all the time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just try a reboot alone and see if that helps.

Usquanigo

Reaction score
Website
uk.groups.yahoo.com
:rofl:

Watch the video again.

Not 3 times. Just once. (it really does help. And I suspect that's one of the reasons this stuff seems to work so well for me vs other people, I shut my machine off (almost) every night) But it's also a best practice for uninstallation of stuff, especially if you plan to re-install it or an updated version immediately after.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
This began weeks ago, after rebooting, uninstaling, rebooting, reinstalling and rebooting again it still has problems. YouTube is alway working, but pages like Vimeo and BBC News not. Somewhere I was reading that reinstalling IE may also work.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
[ame="http://vimeo.com/2537115?pg=embed&sec=2537115&hd=1"]Bars & Tones on Vimeo[/ame]

N.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Maybe because of used music, I have it with one of my videos to. Try it out and see if it works:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That's the reason:
Your video, Lunar Odyssey, may have audio content from This Flight Tonight by Nazareth that is owned or licensed by UMG.

As a result, your video is blocked everywhere except in these locations:

Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-JfgPNOPdw"]YouTube - Halo 3 Red vs. Blue - D.I.Y. 'First Look At The 3 New Maps'[/ame]
Has anyone seen this series? It is so funny! Most episodes have a few rude words, so I found a more PG one.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Worth repeating, this time with narration:

[ame="http://vimeo.com/1778399"]wingsuit base jumping on Vimeo[/ame]

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
That's quite amazing, very good work.

Any chance they can do a test with a doughnut?

Is this for prosthetics developement?

N.

Master of Blades

Reaction score

The Soviet version of Winnieh the Pooh, first released in 1969 by Soyuzmultifilm. WAY more charming than the American one if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.