A little update.

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
Well the Neb is coming along great. I am working on the sounds today and tomorrow and the mesh and code is in beta testing I guess. We have the pads moving so the animation is very tight. things look so smooth and the way it is in the movie. Besides the sound, the design team is working the rest of the cool things that come with using the neb and how she works. With that comes more animation. We are making sure it is not a frame rate killer but she will look so cool you won't wanna be on a inside view.

I have found myself during the testing of her just sitting there watching her fly. watching how she moves. Not because I have to, because of how graceful she is. watching her pads move and all work together like they are supposed to do. Her skin in the sun. I talk about her like she is a woman but really to see a ship in orbiter move across the earth the way she does. Makes your woman wish you didn't play orbiter....Mine does. But I still make time for her just as you should make time for your significant other.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Are you only doing the Nebuchadnezzar?

What about Hammer, Osiris and Logos? Hammer's skipper commented to Niobe that she wouldn't handle the same as Logos would when they were running for Zion.

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
PhantomCruiser;bt5536 said:
Are you only doing the Nebuchadnezzar?

What about Hammer, Osiris and Logos? Hammer's skipper commented to Niobe that she wouldn't handle the same as Logos would when they were running for Zion.

The Neb and the Hammer are pretty close in size. The logos is a smaller version. We do have other meshes that we used in the test side till we came to the final version of the neb.

We could maybe release the others. But the neb was always the hero ship till the last movie really so thats why it seemed better to start with her rather then the others.

Thanks for the interest. Ill post some pictures of her soon.