Addons!

gusber

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Now that I know how to add addons I'm doing it like crazy. I just have a few questions.. I've added the "Hi-res Kennedy Space Center" addon and I realized that my launchpad is gone. The space shuttle is just haning in the air.. anyone knows a launchpad-addon that is good? :)

And another question; I've added the "Space Shuttle Ultra Addon", and now I don't know how to launch! I've looked everywere for autopilot-manuals but i can't find any...

Thx alot for answers. Take care :)

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I think that Kev33 made some. It should be on orbithangar.

fresh squid

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Now that I know how to add addons I'm doing it like crazy. I just have a few questions.. I've added the "Hi-res Kennedy Space Center" addon and I realized that my launchpad is gone. The space shuttle is just haning in the air.. anyone knows a launchpad-addon that is good? :)

And another question; I've added the "Space Shuttle Ultra Addon", and now I don't know how to launch! I've looked everywere for autopilot-manuals but i can't find any...

Thx alot for answers. Take care :)

As for question 2) The fine crew that put together the space shuttle ultra have graciously provided full documentation. Check out the flight checklist
included in the doc folder.:cheers:

gusber

Reaction score
As for question 2) The fine crew that put together the space shuttle ultra have graciously provided full documentation. Check out the flight checklist
included in the doc folder.:cheers:

Thx alot! :speakcool: