OHM Help orbiter addon for space engine

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
Orbiter has never been commercial software. It has always been freeware. Closed source yes, but still free for anyone to download.
I apologize I thought it was once a paid game. Space engine was once free ware. Still could do the simulation side as fee and make a game the other way. They just don't have near the minds but simply people who love the cosmos.

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
Yesterday at 4:42 PM
I would be willing to pay. Would you be willing to make a launchpad of Atlantis. Of Kennedy space center. Animated tower high res and with lights for Sace Engine. And maybe even a way to do shuttle launches with it. Could work with Space engineer as how to and his people he's the owner of space engine and work with me on the money issue. My email is tornadotodd [email protected] like the Atlantis launch. But if possible make the launches themselves even possible, realistic, and the shuttles are dockable with ISS in space engine. And would be a wonderful way for your two platforms to work together

Attachments

• ysiNKEkU1frwtZJk41QISljuyyUqC0B4A8epmlFoz5w.jpg
    ysiNKEkU1frwtZJk41QISljuyyUqC0B4A8epmlFoz5w.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you were asking this for Orbiter you need a cfg, dll,..... But for SE I don't think you can have animations,,,,,,,,,
I still can't get a mesh to load.

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
If you were asking this for Orbiter you need a cfg, dll,..... But for SE I don't think you can have animations,,,,,,,,,
I still can't get a mesh to load.
You have to work with Space engineer. He's one of the only ones that can help. As soon as he has the answers I'll order the animated horse high res launch complex with all of the extras crawler eat. Forward this to him and let me know

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
You have to work with Space engineer. He's one of the only ones that can help. As soon as he has the answers I'll order the animated horse high res launch complex with all of the extras crawler eat. Forward this to him and let me know
That's why have to get with Space engineer and see if he can add in the necessary animations if I purchase the pad

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Already have he just stays busy and sometimes have to wait to get questions answered, has a lot going on.

Oh, I am not really surprised. But don't you think you should have his answer first, before you plan further ahead?

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Found on horse that can be modified that I will get
What is horse? I have emailed Space engineer. But lets say you wanted a animated launchpad and crawler for Orbiter. You would need a coded module (DLL) or use vesselbuilder, mesh,....
BUt I think in SE one might can just enter/ceate a vessel on the launchpad. No animations,lights.

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
What is horse? I have emailed Space engineer. But lets say you wanted a animated launchpad and crawler for Orbiter. You would need a coded module (DLL) or use vesselbuilder, mesh,....
BUt I think in SE one might can just enter/ceate a vessel on the launchpad. No animations,lights.
3d horse.com animated launch pad 140 but I can get discount and lights like orbiter 2010

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
3d horse.com animated launch pad 140 but I can get discount and lights like orbiter 2010
If I'm gonna buy it I want full animated tower shuttle loading options with fire and smoke. Which benefits other models needs done anyway, I want crawler and slow loading options as well. Night tower lights, launch pad lights spot lights ad well. And realistic work toward a realistic. Shuttle launch for docking. Satellites payloads ,and future sa e x missions to do the same once this is done. That will open up a lot of interest. And maybe a time reverse that loads Apollo tower missions at their dates. So I can work on shuttle animation as well.The while shebang but let's do this