OHM ALIEN 2.0 (2012)

cmoon55

Reaction score
RE:2001 & 2010

2010 is done in terms of models, 2001, I'm currenlty on Clavius with animated dome based on meshes from Sputnik, but converted to SPacecraft3 and textured etc etc..., still have the moon bus and the Tycho site to do though. Discovery& pods, Orion III, Station V, and Ares 1b are done and good to go. Oh yeah and the Leonov from 2010. All vessels, stations and bases are lit and animated. So the sum up my answer, sooner rather than later. :cheers:

PS I started this new one because I LOVE Sputnik's original add-on for World of 2001, BUT it seems incompatible with Orbiter 2010.

PPS: The 2001 and 2010 add-ons are now released, I'm working away as we speak on Sulaco, Dropship, APC, Hadely's Hope colony, Atmospheric processor and power loader and may just mamnge to get the Queen to make an appearance too... if anyone knows where I can get a free shareware mesh of the Marines I'll see about adding them too. I'll check google 3D warehouse first, maybe they have a generic marines mesh that can be modified to something reasonably close.

Last edited:

xlieutenantmx

Reaction score
Where do I unzip everything? I put them all in the Orbiter directory and I restarted Orbiter and the scenerio wasnt in there.