amso 1.17

richard1967

Reaction score
Nice one Polaris can't wait to see it i can get back time lines are a bit off and still having trouble with fuel. Also i tried appolo 10 and tried to reenter after the mission and ended up burning up lol

polaris149Tiberius

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.101stAirborneDivisionClan.com
She's Finito

She's Finito
I have revised the tutorial at the beginning of this thread because I wanted the browsers who are reading through to be able to see it without having to scroll until page 9 of this thread to find the good one. Its been updated as of 04-21-08 and the date is reflected in the document notes.

This is a better tutorial because it tells you how to get home at the historical time the Apollo 11 flight did and that almost hits right on the money the corrdinates you enter into the Base Approach program.
Test this out. I am.

Anyway, now I will be working on posting a complete AMSO Apollo 11 Using IMFD Tutorial called "AMSO 1.17 Apollo 11 Full Mission Tutorial Using IMFD" to help new commers who want to see the moon the same night they download Orbiter. It will be located under Tutorials & Help in the Orbiter Forum.

Im sure that they will wonder how to do it from scratch themselves and may want this tutorial.
It follows the timeline the Apollo 11 mission did to the tee. Some of the times are a little off, but I did everyting according to the Apollo 11 Timeline

Ok well I hope the upgraded tutorial helps better now Richard. Please anyone who wants to help, test it out and see if it works for you. If it does then we got a keeper and I will make it into a PFD and post a link here as well. Thanks again for everyone's help and thanks to you Richard who caused me to want to create this little doc.
Feedback!! I need Feedback!! lol.

richard1967

Reaction score
yipee

cheers havnt been on in a while but nice one will give it a go. Next we need a video tutorial that would be something to see

richard:cheers:

polaris149Tiberius

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.101stAirborneDivisionClan.com
It would be nice a video to do this

It would be nice a video to do this

Ya I feel the same about a video showing how to do this. Feel free to start that. lol. In the mean time I want to link you richard to the main thread for this tutorial as it will grow and be changed often to help ppl get the information they need for a nominal AMSO flight.

So far its only for A11 (Apollo 11) but me and another guy are working on the publishing the ENTIRE flight tutorial . Comming soon.

Here is the link to that thread CLICK HERE

Since you have been helped with your issue for this thread, I will divert my attention to that thread to help those who need this tutorial. I hope to have you as a regular reader and maybe a tester if your interested. Anyway it was you who helped me get this project underway so I have to thank you. Come see and read what were doing in that thread. See you there.

-Adam