An Edition of "The Cosmic Ray" by Steen Tourani

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
Strange Sighting above Cape Canaveral
The Public Story

About a week ago at 2 in the morning, several people were suddenly awakened by a noise coming from the direction of Cape Canaveral. Many saw a brilliant light coming from the runway.
"At first I thought it was a shuttle launch or some rocket test." stated Bill Bouragchi, "When I actually looked, I could tell it wasn't a shuttle launch, because those launch vertically. This one took off like a plane. I thought it was a new kind of rocket launch, but it just kept going up and up and up."
The three major companies in the area, NASA, Nae Technologies, and Jovian Jump Corps., all deny any sort of launch. NASA says its budget is to tight for any launches in the near future, Nae Technologies CEO Ted Hantvi stated "Nae Technologies doesn't have a working vehicle developed yet. We have satellites and other things, but no working launcher or vehicle." Jovian Jump Corps. said "We already have a ship en route to Jupiter. We don't need to launch another vehicle." Whatever it is, no one seems to be admitting to it.
What Steen Tourani Thinks
Ever since Nae Technologies has moved in here, they've been a bit shady. They moved in here, wasn't heard from for months, then they decided to announce that they are in development of a space vehicle. Suspicious, no? I think that the launch last week was committed by Nae Technologies, they are just hiding what it's true purpose is for. Nae Technologies' future pilot Ray Melbio stated "Yeah we have satellites, and yeah we have the technology to launch them. Hell, if we wanted to, we could put a balloon inside of Jupiter's atmosphere and completely out-do that Jovian Jump Corps. Anyway, we have the technology to do it, we just don't have a vehicle. We are currently developing one, but it isn't even in the simulation state yet."
Out-do Jovian Jump Corps.? I think that the launch was some sort of militaristic device setup to destroy Jovian Jump Corps. They already said they have a ship en route, and that time is one of the most sensitive.

Steen Tourani, See you next edition!

Dambuster

Reaction score
LOL!! I actually went and Googled Nae Technologies and Steve Tourani...how gullible I am!!! :D

Nice blog though...I hope this means you're coming out with some ultra-secretive/awesome project!