Search Apollo 11 AMSO Autopilot.

Andayle

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I have just stumbled on this sim via Youtube. I was searching for things about Apollo 11 and found a few clips of orbiter, so I downloaded Orbiter and the AMSO addon.

AMSO looks great and I have watched the Apollo 11 takeoff from earth and with the sound addon its all great with the radio comms etc. But is there an addon that would allow me to sit back and just watch the whole thing as a film? I don't really have the time or the brain power to learn how to fly to the moon and back on my own but thought it would be really fascinating watching the Whole Apollo 11 Experiance from within Orbiter with all the sounds etc.

Does such an addon exist? I watched one of the tutorial flights that flies you to a moon base and that was all automatic so hopefuly someone has done one for the moon landings. Might even be great as an educational tool for my nephew.

I'm very sorry if this is a silly question or if its in the wrong place.

Many Thanks
Dean.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
It actually does have AP's. Just skim over the manual and you will find them. You will have to learn how to get to the Moon by yourself eventually. It is no fun letting all the AP's do what they do. You will find out in the long run that it is way funner manually.