Addon icon

OHM Modified AMSO Apollo 11 flighplan 1.0

dirtydigs74

Reaction score
dirtydigs74 submitted a new addon:

Modified AMSO Apollo 11 flighplan - Timings modified from sound packs and tweaked for LTMFD

I modified the default flightplan that comes with AMSO as I found LTMFD easier to work with. I also tweaked the timings to fit the audio that comes with the sound packs (rather than the press release they were originally taken from). It includes the LTMFD settings that worked for me. Some of the timings will be dependent on your playthrough (especially LOI #2), but all the burns with audio references seem to be in synch. The splashdown is way off, but that might be my flying (I nearly landed...

Read more about this addon...

Glowworm51

Reaction score
dirtydigs74 submitted a new addon:

Modified AMSO Apollo 11 flighplan - Timings modified from sound packs and tweaked for LTMFD

Read more about this addon...
Thank you for all your work on this. I'm having difficulty adjusting the splashdown latitude and longitudes. I can change the Hed settings to move the latitude from south to 13 degreed north, but this does not change the longitude from the East default to West, I am also having trouble when going through re-entry., I get down to about 48km altitude then the velocity goes from negative to positive and altitude starts climbing. I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks

Chuckosan

Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread. Reinstalling Orbiter 2016 after some time away and using Orb to quick-load/start. Question regarding the AMSO moon surface textures. The AMSO manual says to make sure Moon_0_W0080_N0020.dds and a few other files are in the Textures directory. I don't see those. Further, the landing area appears to be generic moon terrain. I don't see West or Little West crater. Am I missing an install step?