Astrological transit

charlesbarber

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I’m new to astronomy as well as new to the forum so excuse me if the topic i bring up today is old. I wonder if astrological transit really does affect our planet and each individual of us? Can someone share with me true insights about this?

Thank you for your time in reading and responding to my question. Hope to learn lots!

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Like, affect us gravitationally?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score

WolfAngriff

The NSEU (Never Satisfied End User)
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I’m new to astronomy as well as new to the forum so excuse me if the topic i bring up today is old. I wonder if astrological transit really does affect our planet and each individual of us? Can someone share with me true insights about this?

Thank you for your time in reading and responding to my question. Hope to learn lots!
Astrology is something you can believe in. Astronomy is something you can know about. I think it's the main difference between them. Astronomy is based on science, it's descriptible by maths, it's provable by experience and observation. Astrology is not. It's a way to deal with future and hazard, because both of them are very uncomfortable and we need certitudes and easyly understandable answers to our questions. Astrnomy tries to explain how. Astrology tries to tell us why. I'm not judging anything nor anyone, i'm just trying to explain. I hope my english is good enough.

Welcome to Orbiter ! :cheers: