Support B-50 D with D-558-2 & Hercules Dropships - No vessel class configuration file found

Timaman

Reaction score
B-50 D with D-558-2 & Hercules Dropships - No vessel class configuration file found

This is the full message off the log:

>>> ERROR: No vessel class configuration file found for:
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ERROR: Spacecraft\Spacecraft
>>> [Vessel::OpenConfigFile | .\Vessel.cpp | 252]
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>> TERMINATING <<<

Anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Edit: Wait, did I get it wrong and the problem isn't with the modules?
Yes, the problem is with missing configuration file for the Spacecraft class, so not with modules, but the last package you linked (base_package_040110) contains both modules and configuration files including the one for Spacecraft class.

Timaman

Reaction score
So what exactly do I need to actually do? Thanks

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
So what exactly do I need to actually do? Thanks
This is add-on support forum, yet you haven't listed anywhere what add-on(s) you have problem with. So let's start with that.

Did you try to extract base_package_040110.zip (which diogom linked) to your Orbiter and run it again to check whether it's the same, or it's fine, or there's another error?

Timaman

Reaction score
Ok well i downloaded and installed the file and there were some changes. These are the addons I DLed btw: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1319"]B-50 D with D-558-2 Dropship[/ame] and [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=267"]Hercules Dropship[/ame]

Assuming these addons work properly then there are still problems. None of the B50s controls work. And the Hercules appears textureless, slap bang next to the Sun, when it is supposed to be docked with the ISS...

However before installing the file from this thread I got that same error messege with both.

Thanks

Last edited: