Project Build opem li emce sim city by ksc

tornadotodd

Storm Chaser
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doodlebug is fine
Will Wright's original SimCity has now gone open-source under the GNU General Public License. Though the name and some code have been changed due to EA's requirements, the core of the title remains intact and is now open for the public.Jan 14, 2008. So now that Sim city is open source can u mix the game si. Small parts so I can make a city by the plase help shuttle base

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What on earth has Sim City being open source to do with making a base in orbiter??? I get the impression that you're seriously confused about how software works...

Also, I don't know what your native language is, and I appreciate you wanting to practice english, but your posts are just barely comprehensible. Or at least some parts of them, or at least I think I can make sense of parts of them, but I'm not quite sure. So, maybe chase your posts through google translate before posting them, it's pretty good these days (at least for english...).

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Also, does he even know the original SimCity? I played it on a Atari 1040 STF. I don't know if he did. If he wants to play the original SimCity in Orbiter, he could wrap it into a MFD....

LordCroussette

Quebec City's Resident Base Builder
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I think the question could be simplified and summarized as: "Is it possible to use SimCity to create a town and find a way to export it into a base file that can be read by Orbiter?"

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Last edited: