ClassCaps

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Does any one know if you can callback the clbkSetClassCaps?

I am trying to change the touch down points when the landing gear retracts. If you dont callback the setClassCaps, then how would you do this?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Does any one know if you can callback the clbkSetClassCaps?

I am trying to change the touch down points when the landing gear retracts. If you dont callback the setClassCaps, then how would you do this?

You define a function "DefineLandingGearParameters" and call it inside clbkSetClassCaps and when ever these parameters change. For example when you have loaded the scenario state, or playback an event related to the landing gear.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You can change the touchdown points at any time, simply call the SetTouchdownPoints function.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
So I have the starting point at y then I raise y so that the ship falls down a little, if I change it so the landing point is back to starting point (gear down) it will also make the gear below alt 0. will this make it kinda buggy? Or can Orbiter immediantly fix it and raise the ship to proper hight?

or will I find myself on the sun again :lol:

EtherDragon

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Changing the touch-down points, even while landed, shouldn't be a problem. Shuttle-A allready does that and has yet to end up in the sun for me.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
In case your wondering, landed with gear out is fine, and the ship falls untill it hits the new landpoints then it turns all buggy :lol: (it does this flippy thing upside down under alt 0 :rofl:)

My land points must be off... Ill re-do them.