Question Conclusion for a medical essay?

dmc

Reaction score
Hi,

I need help with a conclusion for an essay. With most storys and stuff conclusions come easy. But I have no idea what to do for a conclusion on a essay that has to do with medical issues. Ive already googled on conclusions but they usually say to try and say something catchy that the reader will remember. But I dont really think thats a good idea when im writing an essay on Dissociative Identity Disorder. Im not asking for someone to help me write it, im basically asking on what should I say or talk about. I already reworded my thesis statement. But thats when I get stuck.
Any help will be appreciated, Thx.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Summarize the points that you have made throughout the essay and draw a conclusion from them.

dmc

Reaction score
Thanks for responding, I will try to do something with that. I was thinking do that and about the other half of the paragraph as a "you can find more information here and there kinda deal", does anyone think that would fly?

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
In conclusion, I highly recommend that all persons between the ages of 2-85 panic.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I assume if you've written a medical essay then you'll have references. Read the conclusions in the references you have to gain an understanding of what type of thing is expected in your particular field.

(edit) I know the guy who wrote that second one, tblaxland, he's one of the best lecturers I've ever met. One of the few that can keep a bunch of 19 year old students interested for the whole time.