DockingMFD DMFD refuses to lock onto target

SpaceShuttleFan

Inflatable Module
Reaction score
Hello, O-F.
My Docking MFD is acting up. I'm trying to dock a DGIV to Space Station Building Blocks' hab truss module. This has no XPDR, so I went to try the Docking MFD. When I try to select any dock, I just get nothing on the MFD. No alignment cross. Sorry if this has already been posted.
Thanks in advance, and Hail Probe! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Astronut25

Reaction score
If its the HUD portion of the MFD thats not showing, you have to hit the "HUD" button on the MFD for it to update. Otherwise :shrug:.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello, O-F.
My Docking MFD is acting up. I'm trying to dock a DGIV to Space Station Building Blocks' hab truss module. This has no XPDR, so I went to try the Docking MFD. When I try to select any dock, I just get nothing on the MFD. No alignment cross. Sorry if this has already been posted.
Thanks in advance, and Hail Probe! :tiphat:

Open up the scenario editor and hit the docking tab under your space station. At the top there should be a list of docks. Select the addIDS panel next to it & specify the dock number & frequency. :tiphat:

SpaceShuttleFan

Inflatable Module
Reaction score
Open up the scenario editor and hit the docking tab under your space station. At the top there should be a list of docks. Select the addIDS panel next to it & specify the dock number & frequency. :tiphat:

That did the job, thank you! :cheers: