Meshing Question Does anyone know how to convert .obj files to mesh? I want to use a model for my base

The Orbiterfan

Reaction score
So, for my addon, I am making a base building. But I am not able to find any converters online for .obj to .msh conversion, does anyone know?
The file's attached below.

Thank You!

Attachments

• base-interior2-obj.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 10

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This tool is what I had the best luck with back in the day; however, I remember there being a nuance with how you export in regards to orientation. If memory serves correctly, you have to flip the z-axis of the model a certain way as the exporter will change it to fit with whatever system Orbiter uses. It can be confusing on your first export if you are not familiar with the shift.

The Orbiterfan

Reaction score
This tool is what I had the best luck with back in the day; however, I remember there being a nuance with how you export in regards to orientation. If memory serves correctly, you have to flip the z-axis of the model a certain way as the exporter will change it to fit with whatever system Orbiter uses. It can be confusing on your first export if you are not familiar with the shift.
Thanks!