Gaming Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort?

Kveldulf

Reaction score
So I've been talking to Woo482 over in Orbiter-Radio, and we started tossing the idea around for a succession fort for the newest version of Dwarf Fortress. Toady's been doing some work, and has now included vampires, minecarts, and other FUN. We'd be using the Masterwork Mod, which includes several utilities built in, along with adding in new creatures, races, several FPS enhancements, as well as other things making dwarven life more interesting.

Yes, it will be hard. Yes, the fortress will ultimately collapse in on itself in a pile of blood and !!Science!!. Yes, we will all fail. But dammit, we shall be dwarves and have fun doing it.

So basically, who would be interested? For those not familiar with a succession fort, we'd basically take turns playing for a year, and then passing on to the next player in the list. More details are still in the works, but I wanted to check the interest before we started getting a location in mind.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Mind posting a download link for this Mod, so I can see if I can finnaly make it through a year of a fortress?

Kveldulf

Reaction score
Also worth noting: If you've never played before, or you're still new, that's fine. Failure in this game is fun. We know how to make it hilarious. We can put you lower in the rotation.

Pablo49

Reaction score
I have actually only played DF once, been wanting to play again but I just haven't gotten to it. So I guess I'm interested.