Vessel Finishing what stevecast Started

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
In the meantime, here's an updated upload of the spacecraft4 versions of the Minbari vessels. The only parts that are missing at the moment are, of course, the landing points for the flyer and the docking points for the fighter and Morshin.

Attachments

• MinbariBattleFleetSC4.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 4

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Once we have those points, all we need to do is bundle the files for the Minbari vessels together, with separate folders for Orbiter 2010 and the current version of Orbiter, and then we can officially release them. Once that's done, then we can start working on those Shadow vessels.

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
any progress on screens, scns, pdf doc
Yes, I'm currently updating the scenario files to include the new Minbari vessels. I would like to take a screenshot of a Shadow battle crab above Z'ha'dum, but first I'll need said vessel.

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
screenshots, scenario files, with only Minbari vessels, some information for the pdf is in the incl. .txt
td points, docks, SC files updated, all done

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
.txt incl. in the last upload
when you have the above ready I'll pack and release

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
.txt incl. in the last upload
when you have the above ready I'll pack and release
Sure thing! By the way, you still haven't provided me with the landing points for the flyer or the docking points for the Morshin or Nial fighter.

Last edited:

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'll post the final package here before release so you can give the ok;)
Okay then, here's my latest update for the spacecraft4 versions of the Minbari vessels. For some reason the engine and mass parameters from the original .cfg files failed to translate well with spacecraft4, making the larger spacecraft such as the Sharlin impossible to maneuver and thus forcing me to re-use those parts of the .ini files from the equivalent Narn vessels. Also included in the package are the scenario files for said Minbari vessels, which will be included in in my next update of the Minbar system.

Attachments

• MinbariBattleFleetSC4.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
ok, thought we were done with SC files, I'll wait for the rest and then update everything.
At this point, we're pretty much done, aside from the whole points things. The only thing I really need to do is slightly alter the text in the readme file for the Minbar system to reflect the changes to the scenarios (which, if I'm going to be honest, is a bit of a pain since I have to redo the whole document from scratch).

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
So, are you ready to post the final package for those Minbari vessels yet? Once that's done, then we can start working on those Shadow vessels (plus the Drakh advanced cruiser, as I need that for one of the scenarios in the Z'ha'dum system.)

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
... I was waiting for the screenshots and info PDF?:confused:

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
By the way, here's a bundle of screenshots showing the Sharlin, Tinashi, Troligan, and flyer in action above Minbar:

Attachments

• MinbariBattleFleetScreenshots.zip
    756.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
I liked the pdfs you did for the systems- adds a nice touch especially with the fonts and the all important background information (hoping you can extend on the little I could find on the ships)