Project Grand Exploration Probes New Generation

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey everybody what's up? I ended the model, now is time to animate the Mars Global Surveyor, but I am trying and I have several problems to create them! The HGA animation is complete, but the Solar Panels, is soooo hard!!!
But I'm trying... If anyone can help me with tips and tricks in the animation creation, say me, please!! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
New Updates!!!

I can't make animations in the MGS solar panels so I'm trying to contact BrianJ because he's very good!! :). So I'm working in new ideas. I love the Atlas and Delta rockets, but the Atlas family isn't represented in the Orbiter 2010 P1 so I'm creating the new Atlas IIAS, and I will create the SOHO spacecraft to launch with the rocket!! The rocket I'm creating now, the spacecraft I will create soon. See the rocket now:

Thanks again,
Felipi!

---------- Post added 06-29-11 at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-28-11 at 02:47 PM ----------

I am watching the Orbit Hangar and somebody posted a Mars Express
add-on!! But I will make my own Mars Express soon, but first I need finish the MGS and SOHO. When I post the Mars Express, I'll create the MAVEN and the Mars Odyssey, and the Mars Pathfinder. Finally, I'll make updates in the old GEP add-ons, creating new models...
This is the GEP New Generation Plan... :hello:
Thanks!!

Hlynkacg

Aspiring rocket scientist
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
picture.php

Cassini Mesh awaiting textures/animation. For those concerned about frame-rate the poly-count (8,175) is comparable to the stock Delta Glider.

Last edited:

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Mars Global Surveyor is ready to takeoff!

Here is maybe the last post of the Mars Global Surveyor:
The MGS is almost ending, now just the solar panel deployment animation isn't ready... See the MGS going to Mars:

Thanks Again,
Felipi

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
News!

I'm not working so hard in the MGS like before but I'm still working! The only requirements for the Mars Global Surveyor add-on ends is the Animations and put the correct dates in the scenarios, and make beta tests. So, in the next days or weeks the MGS will be posted!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is a Nice Add-on...

There's a wonderful new add-on: the Old Atlas Series!! This updates the launch vehicle to the Mariner 9 and 2!! And I'm ending the MGS and soon
the add-on will be posted. :thumbup:
Thanks again,
Felipi

Last edited:

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I Need Help!

I'm adjusting the Mass of the MGS, now I need of help, BrianJ can't make animations, but someone here know how to make animations of a solar panels deploymeusing the Spacecraft3? If someone can help me, post a reply, please!

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello Again! I Stopped the work with the MGS, I nedd help with the animations, because everything is OK, except the Solar Panel Deployment, so if someone here wants to help me, please contact me!

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Help needed!!

I really need of help with the MGS, it's just ready, but the problem is the same: Animations! There's somebody here that knows how to make animations? I can not! And I put the name of this guy in the credits... Please!!!

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Anybody here knows how to make animations?

I know that the MGS is almost ready, but I can't make animations, please somebody help me!!! The Mars Global Surveyor is ready, I just need of the animations...

Thanks, Felipi

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm back!

Hello! Sorry for the Time Lapse! The GEP new generation project is still active, and I'm not working anymore in the MGS, I'll build the MAVEN spacecraft, and the Solar Probe Plus... But I need help with the solar panel animation, somebody can help me with this?
That's all! Bye!