Greetings from Brazil!

alecislaghi

Reaction score
Hello everybody! :hello:

My name is Alex, I'm 33, and I love Orbiter! More than chocolate!
I'm from Brazil and started to play in 2006, and never stopped since then!

I studied to be a pilot, but for some stupid reasons I left the course and didn't finish. Still in my plans to finish that one day, tho. Anyway, I fed up with "normal" simulators and wanted something more exciting, more challenging...that's when I came across Orbiter on internet and found something that was above my expectations! I never stopped learning and I can see now that I never will; it just depends on how far you want to go "down the rabbit hole"... so if I know something that someone doesn't, I'll be happy to help and if someone knows something that I don't, I will be happy to get some help from!

Thanks to this forum for existing and all the people involved, it helped me a lot during all of these years!

God save Orbiter!!! :hailprobe:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I wish I loved Orbiter more than chocolate. I would take up less space. :facepalm:

Welcome to the forum.

BEEP

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Seja benvindo, Alex.

E aqui dá pra pilotar tanto voo aeronáutico como espacial .....

É todo simulator que a gente precisa. Com menor risco de obsolescência precoce e imposta.

Abração,
Beep

alecislaghi

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :salute:

Grazie Ripley, yes I'll remember this day forever! New Horizons making history...and me too...hahaha (I finally got to Mars, after sooo many years trying and learning and crashing and trying again!!! lol :rofl: )

Donamy, does that mean you are a "big guy" then?! haha
There's nothing wrong in loving chocolate so much... :thumbup:

Obrigado aos Brasileiros também!

:thankyou: