Havragon! Hello!

ZombiezuRFER

Zaktan Zanamu, margum Zavralto
Reaction score
Havragon kagre seoul! For those not fluent in the Koratsiz language, Hello friends! :hello:
Just joined the forums and all that, enjoying orbiter. I'm new, so I really don't know much about how to do anything, except at least get into orbit. (Anything past getting into orbit, I'm absolutely lost, eg, staying in orbit.) Hoping I can learn some C++ and make some meshes, so I can upload a few ships, aircraft, and etc. from the series of four Diamond hard scifi books I am writing, starting with The Heretic Empires. Only departure from reality is the exotic matter necessary to make an Alcubierre drive function. So, I hope some people can give me some help with learning the basics of spaceflight in orbiter, later on the advanced bits, and after that, creation of ships and such. :) So, to sum it all up, Hi, I wanna learn how to fly, and create stuff. :tiphat:

PS
I am a furry, a scalie, fursona is a Spinosaurus aegyptiacus, which exists in a separate hard scifi verse, which will become a webcomic. Planning to put that up soon, maybe you can all enjoy that :thumbup:

bande

Neofita
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! :cheers:
excuse my ignorance, but... what is this "koratsiz" language?? :uhh:

ZombiezuRFER

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! :cheers:
excuse my ignorance, but... what is this "koratsiz" language?? :uhh:

Koratsiz is one of the five fictional languages to be featured in my scifi "quadrilogy." It is the main language, and has the most words in it of the five languages. Koratsiz means Imperial Word. Ko meaning word, ratsiz meaning imperial. It is also the reason the homeworld of the Ragnaroks, (in canon, they inspired norse religion with an imperial exploration mission) is known as Horatsiz, ho meaning land. All sorts of geeky fun to be had :)
Alongside language is culture. Rejoice, its not a klingon ripoff.

(for those who want a literal translation of Havragon kagre seoul, hello many friends.)

ZombiezuRFER

Reaction score
I'm sure your carpet will grow back. Remember, always make sure the magical circuit breaker is installed before testing out new languages. :yes:

Also, I just learned about the almighty probe... now I have to debate how I can work him in with Raptor Jesus >.<