Hello Orbinauts!

CafuneAndChill

Reaction score
Hello, people of Orbiter Forum!

My name is Anton, I'm from Russia. I am a biology student, currently on my graduation year. I also work as a lab assistant in our university's Faculty of Biology, Botany Department.

My hobbies are music (especially metal, electronic and hybrid genres), gaming, various peculiar pieces of electronics, weird musical instruments, and origami. Sometimes I learn programming, however, not as proficiently as I wish I would.

And, of course, I absolutely love space and space flights, like everyone on this forum! I started playing Orbiter several years ago, put it away, and now, since there is a 2016 version and, finally, a great sound mod for it, I'm back again!

I'm not a skilled pilot, and default Delta-Glider is my main ship at the moment. I'm having struggles with effective launching on orbits, however, I can dock to ISS easily. I have no interplanetary flight experience, and never performed a successful travel to Moon.

So there's a lot to learn for me, and more ships to experience. I am also interested in MFDs that would make my life on orbit easier.

I'm glad to join this forum, and I'm looking forward to learning more about space flights and the people who perform them!

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Welcome !!!