hello...

IMoud47

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my little brother's account, his name is Mahmoud, and he is 16 years old, he loves simulation, RTS, Strategy, Turn based strategy, Open World / Sandbox Games
he loves KSP, MFS, STELLARIS, SIMS4, CITIES SKYLINES

He has heart disease, diabetes, weak immunity, and anemia since birth, He was born with anemia but anemia decided to invite its friends, this made his body very weak, so he did not like to go out because it was difficult for him and he was not able to go to school he only go to hospital

You may ask me why I am the one writing instead of him? Well, my brother has a social anxiety disorder
Half hour already passed Normally he won't try even for five minutes When I asked him why he insisted on writing introduction about himself
he said that he had to because he wanted to download a mod called "Space Shuttle Ultra" for KSP and he had to post something on the forum first.

so here we are this is my lil bro Mahmoud account and that's the post about him, don't bully him guys okay? I will read everything!! well thanks and have a nice day <3

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
"Space Shuttle Ultra" does not even exist for KSP, its only for Orbiter and its pretty obsolete, I would suggest to your brother to get Orbiter 2016 and "Space Shuttle Vessel" (SSV), the only active successor project of Space Shuttle Ultra (SSU).

IMoud47

Reaction score
Welcome.
Btw "Space Shuttle Ultra" is a mod for Orbiter 2016 it's very complete (and complex) and take time to master it.
thx for telling us, Orbiter looks complex, and he decided to play it!, he's watching a tutorial series about it right now

IMoud47

Reaction score
"Space Shuttle Ultra" does not even exist for KSP, its only for Orbiter and its pretty obsolete, I would suggest to your brother to get Orbiter 2016 and "Space Shuttle Vessel" (SSV), the only active successor project of Space Shuttle Ultra (SSU).
I see, thanks for the suggestion I think my brother liked Orbiter too, he loves anything about space

IMoud47

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my little brother's account, his name is Mahmoud, and he is 16 years old, he loves simulation, RTS, Strategy, Turn based strategy, Open World / Sandbox Games

He has heart disease, diabetes, weak immunity, and anemia since birth, He was born with anemia but anemia decided to invite its friends, this made his body very weak, so he did not like to go out because it was difficult for him and he was not able to go to school he only go to hospital

You may ask me why I am the one writing instead of him? Well, my brother has a social anxiety disorder
Half hour already passed Normally he won't try even for five minutes When I asked him why he insisted on writing introduction about himself
he said that he had to because he wanted to download a mod called "Space Shuttle Ultra" for KSP and he had to post something on the forum first.

so here we are this is my lil bro Mahmoud account and that's the post about him, don't bully him guys okay? I will read everything!! well thanks and have a nice day <3
well, looks like my little brother got the wrong link and I found it for him, thanks for telling us that Space Shuttle Ultra (SSU) is not for KSP, but hey he liked "Orbiter 2016" and he still wanted to get approved to download add-ons for it <3

Matias Saibene

Developing and CMakin'
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar

Welcome to the forum.
These are difficult times for all of humanity, and I can understand the situation you are going through because I suffered it myself in my adolescence. Although my situation was different, anxiety was a constant in my life. Do not lose hope, there are excellent health professionals who can help you and the support and containment of the family/community are essential for this.

At Orbiter we are enjoying promising developments in many add-ons and platforms. Since the good doctor Martin Schweiger opened the code of the simulator, a version called OpenOrbiter was made that has beautiful graphics even prettier than Orbiter 2016 and there is still development to be done.

Welcome again to this simulator and forum.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
well, looks like my little brother got the wrong link and I found it for him, thanks for telling us that Space Shuttle Ultra (SSU) is not for KSP, but hey he liked "Orbiter 2016" and he still wanted to get approved to download add-ons for it <3

In case I didn't explain it well enough. Space Shuttle Vessel is the successor to SSU, it is based on the SSU source code, but with many improvements.