Help! I can't get help to work!

weepleman

Reaction score
Hello, I was reading the orbiter manual, and it said that the check list scenarios had help for them in the help menu, and when I tried to see it, the box just said that there was an error navigating to page. Also any other time I try to use help the same thing happens.:(:sos:

Usquanigo

Reaction score
Website
uk.groups.yahoo.com
Hello, I was reading the orbiter manual, and it said that the check list scenarios had help for them in the help menu, and when I tried to see it, the box just said that there was an error navigating to page. Also any other time I try to use help the same thing happens.:(:sos:

I get the same thing on my XP install, even after I wiped it out and tried it fresh.

Works on Vista though. :unknown:

weepleman

Reaction score
I have Vista, and I tried unzipping a new orbiter base over my old one, and it still didn't work.
Also I just tried to find the help in a brand new orbiter and it STILL does not work, is there any thing I am doing wrong!

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
I'm still not getting what you are saying...
Take a screenshot, that should help us

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Go to the Html folder in your Orbiter directory, right-click on a .chm file, go to Properties, and click the Unblock button at the bottom. Apply the settings, and the file can now be opened, even in Orbiter. Unfortunately, I only know how to unblock these one at a time. :p Be sure to get the files in the subfolders too.