Support Helpful Graphic for Thorton's ISS (v3.2)

TG626

Reaction score
Website
www.federalproductions.com
I had some trouble finding out which port was which number when I first started using this add-on, so I manually figured out which was which and made this graphic as a guide.

The base image is from Wikipedia, I annotated it with the numbers.

Hope someone else finds it useful. I didn't see it in the manual nor anywhere else around... :thumbup:

edsupagood

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Could be useful.

innovine

Reaction score
The green docking approach rectangles always seem to appear leading into Dock 1 (which is occupied). If I select Dock 2 in my Docking MFD, the yellow crosshairs in the MFD change, but the green rectangles are always the same. Is it possible to change these, or better yet, disable them completely?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I think you need to press the [HUD] button on the DockMFD.
This will "copy" your MFD data to your Head-Up display and the green windows should be lined up with the newly selceted docking port.

TG626

Reaction score
Website
www.federalproductions.com
I think you need to press the [HUD] button on the DockMFD.
This will "copy" your MFD data to your Head-Up display and the green windows should be lined up with the newly selceted docking port.

I think you are correct, but I don't use the built in docking hud, I press "U" which gives you the actual (or nearly actual) docking view with a big white plus on the screen.

krashkart

Heliosynchronous Debris Field
Reaction score
I think you are correct, but I don't use the built in docking hud, I press "U" which gives you the actual (or nearly actual) docking view with a big white plus on the screen.

A view which I just figured out how to use. I still rely on the Docking MFD to get my craft properly oriented to the dock, though. :)

Thanks for posting the graphic, BTW. :tiphat: