hi

Twhead

Reaction score
Brand new to orbiter and the forums. All I can say is "wow". Never played a sim such as this. Looks like you all have a great community here. I'm sure I'll be around quite a bit trying to digest all the new info. Look forward to interacting with everyone.

dumbo2007

Crazy about real time sims
Reaction score
well baked and loads of choc chips please :thumbup:

Lord Wasteland

Orbinaut
Reaction score
Welcome Twhead. I advise downloading to start up first, maybe one of the Italian Space Launchers with the automatic flight pilot. Just look around, it's a fun sim.

Hurricane

Grinfeld Aerospace guy
Reaction score
Welcome to O-F!
We all hope that you find Orbiter an enriching experience.
May the probe be with you! :hailprobe:

Twhead

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Quickly learning getting up is much easier than getting down. In one piece anyway :p

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. :)

Happy orbiting! :cheers:

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Quickly learning getting up is much easier than getting down. In one piece anyway :p

:thumbup:

Have you heard the old aviation adage, 'It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air, wishing you were on the ground'?

I liken 'getting down' to deciding how fast you're going to stop at a stoplight when you're driving your car. You have to judge how fast you're going with how much room you've got to stop with, and then figure out how much foot you need to mash on your brake pedal. Re-entry is empirically similar to that, in some ways.

:welcome: to the forum, by the way! :)