OHM HoverMFD 1.1.1 for Orbiter 2010

Mythos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Did I read some of my personally annoying buzzwords anywhere? :hide:

As mentioned before it's just the overdue release of many changes within a year and ... "I didn't manage to get deeper into the tailsitter topic in this version, but somewhere in my mind the ideas may grow up to some later development."

Or maybe someone can just give me "that little switch"? ... It's not that easy! :)

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
I didn't change anything text related. It has to be in 1.0.2 also. Are you really sure about that? Maybe you looked just on pages with short labels where you wouldn't notice the difference?
Yep!you are correct I changed to a different page on the Hover MFD,and I am now seeing the problem on 1.0.2,glad you solved the problem.Thanks

Mythos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Very nice but I hope the new version to contain put in a switch allowing the main engines to be used instead of the hover engines, for tail-sitte

After a while being confused about rotations and weird swapping of axes and signs :compbash2: ...

Now something in my head is almost scrambled upside down like that delta gliter, but here is "that switch":

http://youtu.be/AO-y6A9B8Uc

Updated documentation and it's on OH now :salute:

As always, I'm again confused about "Date Added: 13/06/14"

Last edited:

DaveBowman

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I got Version 1.1.0 and now it works fine. All bugs removed at last :thumbup:
It's pretty powerful, but also pretty complex. Reading the manual before flight is mandatory!

Mythos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hmm 1.1.0 you say, haven't I done 1.1.1 a while ago? :)

But thank you at all. For a while I didn't know if no feedback is just good feedback or if it means all interest is gone...
I considered this tailsitter thing do be beta and quite buggy, but if it isn't that's even better :)
Yes, it's pretty complex. I would still put links everywhere if someone will make a good tutorial.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
But thank you at all. For a while I didn't know if no feedback is just good feedback or if it means all interest is gone...

I use it sometimes when I feel like landing on the moon from orbit in an XR. It gives a good midway between something fully automated like LOLA or the AMSO autopilot, where you are more or less a spectator, and a full-on manual landing.

Works like a charm, usually, especially if you are conservative with your breaking thrust.

paddy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to say this does not work in Orb2016. Enable the module and 2016 does not load.

Mythos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Orbiter 2016 version is available as separate OH release:[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6993"]Hover MFD 1.1.2[/ame]

This version 1.1.1 will stay available for Orbiter 2010.

Happy hovering! :cheers:

paddy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Fantastic, sorry but when I searched it did not show up. Many Many thanks
Paddy