How large is NASSP 7?

The Aviator

Reaction score
Today I decided to install and download the last Beta version of NASSP. I dowloaded and installed CVS, and then I was updating all files of NASSP 7. After few minutes, CVS stopped the download. The problem is that I have a limited connection: I can download only 50 MB of stuff per day. CVS don't tell me how large is the file that he is downloading, so, I don't know how many stuff I have to download yet! Can anyone tell me how large is the full package of NASSP 7? Thanks.

Last edited:

Nickmick95

Reaction score
I'm not sure of what the size of NASSP 7 is but, if you haven't already download AMSO. It has BETTER graphics than NASSP 7. It's also not that complicated.:)

The Aviator

Reaction score
I know, but I'm a "veteran" of NASSP 6.4.3 and I can't stand to try this Virtual AGC mode...
To know how is large, you can simply select the folder where you installed it and see in the properties.

The Aviator

Reaction score
If I've understood, to download all packages of the beta version, it's somewhat like 130 Mb?????

Last edited:

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
The amount of texture inside the capsule is quiet large, having all the switchs working is not easy. You will find both AMSO and NASSP very realistic in both there specialties. For more information though check Meadville i dont have the link but its around.

Tschachim

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
nassp.sf.net
If I've understood, to download all packages of the beta version, it's somewhat like 130 Mb?????

Yes. To evade your download limit, you can try to download the modules pack ProjectApollo_Beta_20080731.zip and do the CVS checkout folder by folder, i.e. module by module. That means you do several CVS checkouts with the following modules (instead of projectApollo):

projectApolloConfig
projectApolloMeshes
projectApolloTextures
projectApolloSound
projectApolloSource (optional)
projectApolloScenarios
projectApolloDoc
projectApolloHtml

Cheers
Tschachim