How to store drawings

yagni01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I have a pdf file created by toddwess when he did his Shuttle flight deck. Its dimensioned construction drawings. I was going to upload it to the wiki, but it won't accept pdfs. Any suffestions?

Aleinikov

Reaction score
Hi,
as it is all about only the construction drawings, why not doing a screenshot of the whole page then paste it in a drawing prog like PaintShop, there cut the drawing then paste again in a new pic and save as jpg,bmp,tga what ever you like. And for the text...just copy and paste....:)

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
Is it vector art in the pdf or rasterized? If it's vector, it would be preferable to keep it in a vector format. Maybe pdf format could be added as an accepted format for the wiki. If not, I can convert it to another raterized format like jpg, png or gif.

yagni01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Is it vector art in the pdf or rasterized? If it's vector, it would be preferable to keep it in a vector format. Maybe pdf format could be added as an accepted format for the wiki. If not, I can convert it to another raterized format like jpg, png or gif.
No idea. I'll email it to you.

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
It looks like rasterized diagrams and pictures with editable text. I can pull the pics out in illustrator. Do you want the text also in a doc or txt file?

yagni01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It looks like rasterized diagrams and pictures with editable text. I can pull the pics out in illustrator. Do you want the text also in a doc or txt file?
Well, if you could pull the drawings out, I'd suggest reproducing it as a series of wiki pages. Then the text could stay with the image.

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
CockpitPanelJoin.jpg is still missing. The Cage View 1 and 2 are functional now though.