IMFD 5.1g Autoburn Problems

Bullethead

Reaction score
Website
www.stormeaglestudios.com
Circular motion of the nose is caused by a problem in AttitudeControl.DLL

What is AttitudeControl.dll? Is it part of the IMFD package or part of some other mod?

I've got that AbsoluteKillRotationMFD thing, which gets rid of all residual rotation that Orbiter normally leaves you with. Might there be a conflict with that and IMFD?

But if the problem lies in the Attitude Control yuo can execute burns manually without Autoburn. If there is still re-orientation problems when doing it manually. Then, it is unlikely a fault of the Attitude Control or the circular motion of the nose.

When I do the burns manually, and have absolutely killed my rotation, the + in the BV screen still moves to the edge of the screen with about 0.4 seconds of burn remaining. It's exactly like I see happen with autoburn, except that I have the choice to ignore this. If I don't ignore it, but pause the burn to get the + back in the center, then what happens to me is the same as in autoburn. After another blip on the mains, the + goes to the screen edge again, and I have to chase it again. This will happen several times.

Could you reply if the IMFD works or if it dosn't work in Vista !

The only difference I've noticed between my XP and my Vista computers is the map display. Both have the same autoburn problems.

As noted above, under Vista, my path and the intercept points usually don't show up on the map, but sometimes they do. The computer is brand new and because it had another problem, I had to thoroughly checked out in a shop last week and all the parts are good.