New Release International Space Station v1.1

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I and Xmariox would like to present completely new ISS addon.

This addon include following configurations and missions:

Zarya
STS – 88
STS – 96
STS – 101
Zvezda
STS – 106
STS - 92

ISS 1A/R
ISS 2A
ISS 2A.1
ISS 2A.2A
ISS 1R
ISS 2A.2B
ISS 3A

also addon include:
- improved Launch Complex, which provide fully automatic launch sequence
- completely new ISS visual models
- advanced EMU, which can perform complex operations with payload
- solar tracking for modules, which have solar arrays
- separate control for each solar panel for stations
- fuel transmision system
- remote control for unpressurised modules
- docking ports covered by protected covers, docking isnt possible until covers removed

Please read user manual carrefully before use.

Enjoy!

UPDATED to v1.1:
- fix HUD scale problem;
- SSU 1.06 compability;
- removed to separate addon improved shuttle textures ( [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3742"]Shuttle Fleet textures[/ame] );
- missing textures added;
- minor meshes fixes;
- new Unity texture;

Before installing delete "International Space Station" folder from "Scenarios" folder.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3737"]International Space Station v.1.1[/ame]

Some pictures:

Last edited:

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING GUYS !!!
Love the new EMU feature's but I did found 1 bug;

When I'm inside the EMU viewpoint and I bend or rotate my trunk my visual field does not change accordingly; instead I see the mesh of the trunk moving below my viewpoint.
Anyway of fixing this ????

Also when trying to "grab" a payload do I need to have my hand close to the robot arm attachment point to actually grab it ?

Otherwise: WAY COOL guys !
This and David's shuttle fleet bring realism to a new level !

I hope you guys will develope additional missions for this !

:speakcool:

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING GUYS !!!
Love the new EMU feature's but I did found 1 bug;

When I'm inside the EMU viewpoint and I bend or rotate my trunk my visual field does not change accordingly; instead I see the mesh of the trunk moving below my viewpoint.
Anyway of fixing this ????

Also when trying to "grab" a payload do I need to have my hand close to the robot arm attachment point to actually grab it ?

Otherwise: WAY COOL guys !
This and David's shuttle fleet bring realism to a new level !

I hope you guys will develope additional missions for this !

:speakcool:

Hi Yoda

EMU still in development so camera issue will be fix.

And yes, to grapple payload EMU's hand should be near child attacment point.

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I really like your new EMU design and have changed my "standard" shuttle EVA "config" file to allow me to use this new EMU design.
Only problem I have is once I perform the EVA I can no longer re-dock with the ODS to "re-board the shuttle" when I press the "E" button; the same thing happens with the ISS.

Is there any way of fixing this problem so I can re-enter the docking-port I just left ?

Would love to see this as the "standard" EVA design !

Great work guys

Also, when launching the shuttle, the countdown always starts automatically; any way of starting the final countdown manually by pressing say the 'p" button ?

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You cant enter to station because it doesnt have airlock yet.
Also to enter in airlock on shuttle you should be near airlock door and you press wrong key (J) :)

There is no way (yet) to start countdown manually because all scenarios based on TLE data and Shuttle should be launched on exact time.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think I might have found a bug with this addon. the hud that shows the info on zarya cuts off to the edge of the screen below the resolution width of 1500. above that is fine and this is a problem for me because I play this on windowed mode. heres a screenshot to prove it
bug3.jpg

Last edited:

xmariox

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes if you will play in full mode hud display will be correct:)

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Wow, the smoke effects and the launch pad are cool. I really need to go through all these scenarios after I finished my Shuttle-IUS-Chapman flight to Venus.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
xmariox. may I remind you again that it is a bug. all other stuff in the hud is scaled. this doesnt and has to be fixed

xmariox

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
OK Thorton will fix it of course. Thanks for info:)

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
See, the problem with a automatic launch countdown is that no matter what I do the shuttle is always launched wether i'm ready for it or not.; I think I'd much rather prefer a manual determined launch countdown process by pressing for instance "P".

This would give me the oppertunity to add other launch facility's and vessles that I canb use without constantly having the shuttle go up.

As far as the EMU is concerned, I would really love to be able to use this with Mustards "Galaxy" add-on and thus need attachment points to the feet to allow "re-docking" with the Galaxy module.
I've already changed the Config file for Mustards Galaxy EMU to use this one instead but am unable to 'dock" them to the foot pedals inside Galaxy.

Anybody out there that has some suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Just a suggestion

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
jgrillo2002
thanks for nottice, i'll fix this bug

Yoda
I dont have Mustards "Galaxy" but seems it sc3 vessel, so you cant use EMU with it.
Also EMU has attachment point on feet which used for connect to APFR.

Matte

Reaction score
hello. your addon is great!
but i have a problem; my EMU doesn't work as expected. i mean that when on the shuttle and press E, and EMU is generated near the docking system of the orbiting shuttle, but i cannot do anything with it like visor menagement or torso rolling and so on; i think i have installed all properly. neede add ons before, and last the ISS package.
do you have any idea?
thanks

Thorton

sense offender
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Matte
You read manual not carefully or i write it bad :) , but when you press E (focus on shuttle) it create standart shuttle EMU and you cant do anything with. This EMU coded by David413 and i cant change or replace it.
To create advanced EMU, you should switch focus to "Shuttlebay" vessel and press "J" key.

Matte

Reaction score
Matte
You read manual not carefully or i write it bad :) , but when you press E (focus on shuttle) it create standart shuttle EMU and you cant do anything with. This EMU coded by David413 and i cant change or replace it.
To create advanced EMU, you should switch focus to "Shuttlebay" vessel and press "J" key.

you're right. now that i look carefully, you say that the bay serves as base for advanced EMU. i'm really sorry, i should have read more carefully. thanks again! great iss (and great MIR, that i'm building :D)

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Great !
I've been able to modify the .dll file and config file so I can now use this wonderfull EMU with any vessel !
:p

Matte

Reaction score
hello. i'v noticed that with your addon is no more possible to switch the view into the airlock of shuttle for docking - fleet key was CTRL + Z;
the reticle with SHIFT + Z works as usual in any view. do you know what has happened?
thanks

and i have also another problem...look

xmariox

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey, Send me your STS-88 scenario and your current state.scn in PM please...

Thanks

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone have the mesh & textures for the original ODS supplied with Shuttle Fleet? The new ODS supplied with this addon has overwritten mine & I prefer the old one. When you look out the back windows of the shuttle, half of this new ODS is "chopped off". Thanks:)

Also:

. I get CTD with all scenarios where LC-39 is included. I have to remove it before I can run them.

. Textures for SPACEHAB DM are missing