Intrudicing myself

PilotIvan2

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a great add-on btw! It has pretty much made my orbiter experience :)

I have been on and off with Orbiter for nearly 10 years. Each time I play for a month or two then I put it down for a couple of years until a new release, MFD, or addon is released. But OMP has really changed my experience! I've only had one flight with Ren and it was a real blast (hehe, pun).

Face, it looks like you've really done some clever work! And the OMP team as a whole has put together some cool things (I've been reading the group thread).

I see that there is space for more participants of all sorts, I have a little bit of time to spare to fly around and add to space traffic (and burnt hulks on the ocean floor). I can offer help with documentation, debugging, or coding - I assume you have internal channels for that kind of discussion. I assume there is already a long list of ideas to implement, but I do have a few add-on modules I would like to create to compliment OMP. I hope to get a chance to join you guys on a mission soon!

P.S. Here are some pics from the mission with Ren

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P.S.P.S. May I ask who or how are the configuration files maintained (earth.cfg, TT-KSCWIN.chkpt, etc..)? added: I have some batch scripts that I use that might be nice for someone who likes to alternate between still earth and rotating earth.

Last edited:

Ren Dhark

Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome on board PilotIvan2

I have been on and off with Orbiter for nearly 10 years. Each time I play for a month or two then I put it down for a couple of years until a new release, MFD, or addon is released. But OMP has really changed my experience! I've only had one flight with Ren and it was a real blast (hehe, pun).
Same here, I was on and off till about 4 years ago when I discovered OMP.
Took me almost half a year reading through all OMP related posts, but after that I got stuck hosting a great project.:lol:
Hope you also become a long term multiplayer enthusiastic like me.

Always need active pilots that accept the "Dos and Don'ts" on OMP. And as you seen, it can be more then fun :cheers:

PilotIvan2

Reaction score
Always need active pilots that accept the "Dos and Don'ts"

Good luck with that one - I already disabled overheating on my XR-2 :D

Sorry I couldn't stick around for last mission. Real life was distracting me for the most part. Then when I went to do a quick upgrade the wireless on our wireless equipped modem trouble ensued (crappy, crappy old hardware!#$#!).

I've been looking over the SDK a little bit figuring out how things work. Looks like I need to dust off visual studio (or even find it to begin with...).